Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cant stop fighting with my parents

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Its gona end up with them killing me or me killing them both then killing myself, if things dont change anytime soon.

How long have they been taking care of you?

Will you ever recover from the injury?

or it can begin with u taking ur meds

How long have they been taking care of you?

Will you ever recover from the injury?
3 years. Yes i am sure i will be cured before 2025 but they dont believe me nor do they believe im in pain eventho my injury is visible but they are both uneducated religious retards with 70 iq

3 years. Yes i am sure i will be cured before 2025 but they dont believe me nor do they believe im in pain eventho my injury is visible but they are both uneducated religious retards with 70 iq
Taking care of an adult as wageslaves in MENA must be quite brutal, you have to understand them even if your predicament is much worse.

What are you even fighting over if you just sit in the house all day, do they think you're faking the injury now?

Taking care of an adult as wageslaves in MENA must be quite brutal, you have to understand them even if your predicament is much worse.

What are you even fighting over if you just sit in the house all day, do they think you're faking the injury now?
Yes they think im faking my injury and i should get back to work. But im not faking i am not happy being a burden and losing my sanity all day caged between 4 walls.

Had the same situation with my mother. I just left and never gaver her news again except for birthdays and some shit like that

Yes they think im faking my injury and i should get back to work. But im not faking i am not happy being a burden and losing my sanity all day caged between 4 walls.
You worked since you were really young afaik so I doubt they actually think that, it's probably pent up frustration from taking care of you for so long.

Were you somewhat successful socially at least before you got fucked, must be hard for them as religious zealots that you're unmarried still.

You worked since you were really young afaik so I doubt they actually think that, it's probably pent up frustration from taking care of you for so long.

Were you somewhat successful socially at least before you got fucked, must be hard for them as religious zealots that you're unmarried still.
I was successful career wise and i am smart in general.

Since they are poor they were counting on me taking care of both of them.

Thats why they are so mad now its like i scammed them.

When in reality they scammed me because ive been wage slaving since i was 15 and giving them my whole salary

Well they brought him into this degenerated world so they need to live with the consequences