Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can’t stop disassociating!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Everything keeps on feeling strange to me, even my inner thoughts and perception of self, has been happening to me for over a couple months: I feel so light headed and nauseous when it happens.:fuk:

Everything keeps on feeling strange to me, even my inner thoughts and perception of self, has been happening to me for over a couple months: I feel so light headed and nauseous when it happens.:fuk:
over for your curry schizo ass :feelsrope:

Seek medical help.

You probably have schizophrenia like your mom.

Over for you.

During one of my lowest depression lows I felt like I was in a dream, and I still feel like those months passed in an instant

Is this dissociation?

During one of my lowest depression lows I felt like I was in a dream, and I still feel like those months passed in an instant

Is this dissociation?
Yes. :feelsrope:

If I ever return to my original mental state from May 2020, I'll gladly discuss this subject on the forum with you.

Very, very unlikely, though...

Is this dissociation?
Sometimes my past memories blur, because I haven't done shit in a long time.

Yes. :feelsrope:
Despite not feeling like I'm in a dream I have almost zero recollection of my life. I don't remember what happened few days ago.

People tell stories about their childhoods and school years but I can't, I don't remember anything at all. My only 3 friends would look fondly at the year of 2015 (I was also there) but I simply don't remember.

Is it possible I'm dissociating during my whole life?

Finally, someone I can relate to. That feeling of disassociation/depersonlization hasn't gone away since June when it came back. A couple of months ago. I feel so anxious at times where there is nothing to worry about. I even keep on forgetting the things that I did or the thoughts I had 10 minutes ago. Always feeling like I'm dreaming, when I'm not. Have you investigated to see what's causing the problem? I've tried but I always keep on getting to dead ends.

All I know that my disassociation was drug-induced.

Last edited:
Despite not feeling like I'm in a dream I have almost zero recollection of my life. I don't remember what happened few days ago.

People tell stories about their childhoods and school years but I can't, I don't remember anything at all. My only 3 friends would look fondly at the year of 2015 (I was also there) but I simply don't remember.

It's either that or, like in my case, your emotions were suppressed to the point where you couldn't form strong long-lasting memories. As a kid and a teen, I did also daydream a lot instead of "living life" or whatever normies do.

It's either that or, like in my case, your emotions were suppressed to the point where you couldn't form strong long-lasting memories. As a kid and a teen, I did also daydream a lot instead of "living life" or whatever normies do.
Same: https://incels.is/threads/is-depression-and-cooming-frying-my-brain.329691
I used to do that a lot as a kid and I still do it even now.

I used to do that a lot as a kid and I still do it even now.
I still do it too but now my "daydreams" are actually always me either imagining what productive thing I'll do shortly (which I rarely actually do), or seeing some random person and imagining getting in a fight with them for whatever reason, usually them trying to assault/mug me. It's been a long time since I last had any daydream that felt good.

I still do it too but now my "daydreams" are actually always me either imagining what productive thing I'll do shortly (which I rarely actually do), or seeing some random person and imagining getting in a fight with them for whatever reason, usually them trying to assault/mug me. It's been a long time since I last had any daydream that felt good.
I was about to talk about what I daydream about but I forgot and can't think of any :lul:

Actually I think about old memories of bullying/trauma/abuse, I think a lot about my school days (because those were the days I actually went outside my house), I don't know if that can be called daydreaming.

I was about to talk about what I daydream about but I forgot and can't think of any :lul:

Actually I think about old memories of bullying/trauma/abuse, I think a lot about my school days (because those were the days I actually went outside my house), I don't know if that can be called daydreaming.
I see. I don't think much about my schooldays.

I've just remembered that I do legitimately daydream a lot actually, and every time it's about me blackpilling or giving advice to my past self who made some really stupid mistakes. It's never going to really happen without a time machine though. :feelsrope: Not that being blackpilled would have helped me ascend, but it would have at least made my life much easier.

Finally, someone I can relate to. That feeling of disassociation/depersonlization hasn't gone away since June when it came back.
Things keep on feeling numb and strange to me and the memories in my head, even the ones of today feel like a complete jumbled mess.
A couple of months ago. I feel so anxious at times where there is nothing to worry about. I even keep on forgetting the things that I did or the thoughts I had 10 minutes ago. Always feeling like I'm dreaming, when I'm not. Have you investigated to see what's causing the problem? I've tried but I always keep on getting to dead ends.
I think it’s just something to do with my anxiety.

brainded ngl

:feelsohgod:

Can’t, my parents won’t allow me: they think it’s all my in my head and that I have to pray to Allah.

Hmmmm. If you explain to them that you've been praying buy you're still schizophrenic, would they take you to an exorcist?

Exorcist? :dafuckfeels:

Will they assume you've got a demon and, instead of getting you medical help, take you to one of those Muslim exorcists?

Will they assume you've got a demon and, instead of getting you medical help, take you to one of those Muslim exorcists?
You mean Jinns and no, they will just pray for you and pour water over your head.

You mean Jinns and no, they will just pray for you and pour water over your head.

But these Jinn exorcists do exist, you're saying your parents won't take you to one?

Dissociating is cuck if you're not dark triad maXxed chad.

I don’t get how is that going to help me. :waitwhat:

I'm not saying it will, I'm wondering how far gone your parents are. How honest you can be with them, what harm might befall you if you're honest.

Dissociating or disassociating?

whichever is the medical term for this feeling I have.:fuk:
Disassociating = losing associations to things
Dissociating = being distanced from your feelings and feeling of self

Disassociating = losing associations to things
Dissociating = being distanced from your feelings and feeling of self
Dissociating is the proper term then. :fuk:

If I ever return to my original mental state from May 2020, I'll gladly discuss this subject on the forum with you.

Very, very unlikely, though...
So does it ever end; can you at least tell me that? :fuk:

I had that for about a year. It’s creepy but harmless. It’s linked to high levels of anxiety. I was proscribed Zoloft which made me feel normal again.

Finally, someone I can relate to. That feeling of disassociation/depersonlization hasn't gone away since June when it came back. A couple of months ago. I feel so anxious at times where there is nothing to worry about. I even keep on forgetting the things that I did or the thoughts I had 10 minutes ago. Always feeling like I'm dreaming, when I'm not. Have you investigated to see what's causing the problem? I've tried but I always keep on getting to dead ends.

All I know that my disassociation was drug-induced.
Nothing feels connected for me now. Best way I would describe it is continually fast forwarding a movie at random scenes and trying to make sense of the story.:feelsbadman:

The same with me. I keep wondering if this is really me? Is this reality.