Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't stare at anybody in the eye for too long wtf

• Thread starter Deleted member 3725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3725

Banned
-
I cant do it. And when i do it ppl tend to have this look of fear or discomfort. Wtf?

Anybody have this problem? How do you fix this?

I think outside of the U.S. it's considered rude to look at someone in the eyes while communicating. Seems like it's mostly a U.S. thing where it's standard way of interaction, but maybe I'm wrong, idk..

It disturbs my thoughts, I usually look away for a minute and then look back in their eyes for 1-2 seconds then go back like that.

have to understand social cues. 9/10 times you're not going to be making eye contact with someone for over a few seconds. a normal interaction or conversation is filled with a lot of short eye contacts
Depends on the circumstances though... like talking to a boss, interview, ordering a meal at McDonalds, etc.

Remind yourself that all of their opinions about you are meaningless

It disturbs my thoughts, I usually look away for a minute and then look back in their eyes for 1-2 seconds then go back like that.

Too much stimuli. I don't know how ppl do it. I can't think straight when I stare at someone in the eye. I have to avert for a couple moments to look away into the distance somewhere.

u may be autistic/asperg

if ur black the response is to be expected

I think outside of the U.S. it's considered rude to look at someone in the eyes while communicating. Seems like it's mostly a U.S. thing where it's standard way of interaction, but maybe I'm wrong, idk..
In Europe too mostly, it's in Asian culture that this is rude af.

stare em down to assert your incel dominance