Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't stand when youtubers involve their girlfriends

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I used to enjoy some gaming/commentary YouTubers for example

SovietWomble
Forge Labs

or Even Mumbo Jumbo.

But the moment those guys start involving their girlfriends I can't stand them. I have basically stopped watching all of them and others, because for me as an Incel hearing how those guys are having fun (and sex) with their girlfriends is really hurtful.

Having fun and playing video games with a girlfriend is something that I will never experience :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

I cant etither

I use youtube for escapism, if you involve your gf it will forever remind me that Im a loser and Ill never watch your channel again

Your first mistake was watching gamers on youtube like a normfag would do.

true, I don't like it either

also I'm starting to avoid youtubers who show their faces, and if they're good looking they have instant failo with me unless it's a very good channel.

SovietWomble has a girlfriend?

Whenever a youtuber brings up their girlfriend, like when they interject with it when its off topic, or even worse when they make a video called “i do X with my girlfriend” and that foid is the thumbnail, thats the moment when i unsub

I remember when digibro feature his gf on his channel for the first time. That was pretty much the worst thing he can do considering his target audience, that's how much illogical men get when they fall in love.

Them involving their girlfriends is a humblebrag in most cases

In this case you might possibly actually like Trevchan2's channel.

As his girlfriend basically bullies, undermines and insults him at every opportunity but despite all of her blatant disrespect he seems happier than a pig in shit.

So he must be a bit of a masochist I'd say.

Women are naturally not funny and only (if trained properly) echoes whatever her male counterpart says, and or agrees with.The moment I see a female on my screen (besides whacking it)I turn it off

Its a humble brag tbh. I hate that too, also when they introduce their new born kids. I have had youtubers cuck out going from some middle point view to nazi after having kids. Yea, girls don't belong on the internet.

Women are naturally not funny and only (if trained properly) echoes whatever her male counterpart says, and or agrees with.The moment I see a female on my screen (besides whacking it)I turn it off
Hello fellow graycell, Wellcome Friend to our pit that is this forum. !!!

very true, he followed this Spanish youtuber until he unnecessarily included his girlfriend

unnecessary bragging, a poor slob

very true, he followed this Spanish youtuber until he unnecessarily included his girlfriend

unnecessary bragging, a poor slob

OH Boy!!! this shit is especially true in Spanish YouTuber they always brag about girlfriends

Just to mention
Perxitaa
Auronplay
Rubiuz
etc.

I am not subscribed to any Spanish YouTuber BTW

Are you from Spain or American?

Last edited:
In this case you might possibly actually like Trevchan2's channel.
Lmao I watch him sometimes. He doesn't put out much content these days though. I miss when he reviewed new tv shows. Now it's all TWD filler.

He has become woke about the NWO though.

idubbbz doesnt even have his onlyfans whore gf in his channel but you can still tell she rules over him, she even said on twitter that he deserves to have his edgy videos taken down if youtube decides to

This kike Basically bought his Wife after visiting Israel. Modern day mail order bride

It's funny that foid youtuber do their best to AVOID having their boyfriends shown so they can keep milking bluepillers while men pretty much show off their girlfriends immediatly so they can prove they aren't incels.

I used to enjoy some gaming/commentary YouTubers for example

SovietWomble
Forge Labs

or Even Mumbo Jumbo.

But the moment those guys start involving their girlfriends I can't stand them. I have basically stopped watching all of them and others, because for me as an Incel hearing how those guys are having fun (and sex) with their girlfriends is really hurtful.

Having fun and playing video games with a girlfriend is something that I will never experience :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

Don't forget boffy.

Fucking hell, he ended up being an E -Boy, showed his Stacy gf. And now his channel is filled with girls.

Don't forget boffy.

Fucking hell, he ended up being an E -Boy, showed his Stacy gf. And now his channel is filled with girls.
That 14 yo guy have a girlfriend !!!:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This world deserve to burn.

Most gaming channels are shit. They are all clickbait scammers who act over excited about everything. The only gaming channels I like to watch are trolling channels

Most gaming channels are shit. They are all clickbait scammers who act over excited about everything. The only gaming channels I like to watch are trolling channels
The last gameplay that I saw was a no-commentary from a game called Adrif (a black pill story btw). I hate when YouTubers act all obnoxious and start freaking out by nothing

The last gameplay that I saw was a no-commentary from a game called Adrif (a black pill story btw). I hate when YouTubers act all obnoxious and start freaking out by nothing
They just act so fake. I only watch no commentary gameplays when I am stuck on some part of a campaign and have absolutely no idea what to do

I wanted to slice my throat when 2 WHITE youtubers I watched came out with black girlfriends.

I felt sick to the stomach.

I wanted to slice my throat when 2 WHITE youtubers I watched came out with black girlfriends.

I felt sick to the stomach.
I used to enjoy Random Arma bullshitery from sovietwomble but when one of the crew bring his girlfriend and literally says he was going to squeeze her tits between big laughs. It just broke my heart

OH Boy!!! this shit is especially true in Spanish YouTuber they always brag about girlfriends

Just to mention
Perxitaa
Auronplay
Rubiuz
etc.

I am not subscribed to any Spanish YouTuber BTW

Are you from Spain or American?

no, i'm from latin america