Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t stand this shit

DBcel

DBcel

Recruit
★★

Trannys can get good quality Testosterone from a doctor so easily, while low t men with no confidence are denied. Bet she beardmogs most lowTcels here.

She went from tutorial mode to dante must die difficulty.

This is a good point it's fucked how men who go to the doctors can't get test but a filthy gender traitor can.

Females never fail to genuinely confuse me jfl

wow he is becoming a man :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Trannys can get good quality Testosterone from a doctor so easily, while low t men with no confidence are denied. Bet she beardmogs most lowTcels here.
She went from tutorial mode to dante must die difficulty.
Not really, female to male trannies are usually treated better than "cis" men. I guess cause most people still view them as women, and also as "soft boys"
JFL when you are MOGGED by a woman taking testosterone and cutting her hair short lol

does he have a dick ? could he have an erection ? she was a nice foid tbh :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
welcome to inceldom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I always wondered how tf is penis transplant successful. Doesn't it fall off or something?
does he have a dick ? could he have an erection ? she was a nice foid tbh :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
welcome to inceldom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So gross.

How normies accept this stuff is beyond me. The Target I sometimes go to has this one employee who is transitioning from F to M. She's worked there a couple years, so I know she was originally a female. All the sudden she starts dressing really manish. Then I'm shopping the one day and I look down the aisle and see her...with a beard..and tits still 'on'. :feelsclown:

I always wondered how tf is penis transplant successful. Doesn't it fall off or something?
:feelskek: