Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't stand this anymore. it's hopeless.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
everything I have tried has been for nothing. whenever I try and meet someone something always happens to stop it from happening. my sexual frustration is through the roof, and it's killing me. I can't stand existing. I just want the pain to go away. I can't do this anymore. I hate being male in a world where women are hypergamous and men are expendable. There is no future for me.

You realised it just now?

I can't even make male friends irl anymore tbh. That's how bad it's gotten.

I think it is just better to withdraw from soyciety than to partake in it and have this bait dangled in front of you all the time causing frustration.

Don't try. It will inevitably end in failure and crippling depression.

just fuck a prostitute if you want a hole so bad

just fuck a prostitute if you want a hole so bad
i have done that. it doesn't work. also the good ones are all over £300. the others are all old, unattractive and there is no connection.

the only real way out and gain some feeling of fulfilment is to go full ramirez or at the very least ER.

i have done that. it doesn't work. also the good ones are all over £300. the others are all old, unattractive and there is no connection.
I'm sure there are some decent ones under £300 even in London.

Don't try. It will inevitably end in failure and crippling depression.
already have that, so fuck it at this point.
continues not doing it

everything I have tried has been for nothing. whenever I try and meet someone something always happens to stop it from happening. my sexual frustration is through the roof, and it's killing me. I can't stand existing. I just want the pain to go away. I can't do this anymore. I hate being male in a world where women are hypergamous and men are expendable. There is no future for me.
I feel ya bro. Been raging a lot lately for the same reason. Feel free to pm if you need to vent or bounce ideas off of.

no, it's not. i left feeling empty.
Always has been you're focusing on the wrong thing that's why you feel empty, only purpose can fill a mans heart.

gynocentrism sucks.