Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't stand the sun

FuckingDed

FuckingDed

Officer
Today I woke up and it was completely clouded, grey af and pretty cold. It immediately got me into a good mood. But last week was a sunny and warm temperature torment. It is so fucking bright you cannot LDAR properly and you hear all those fucking normies having fun outside. When it's grey and cold I don't feel like I'm wasting my time playing some bullshit video game but when it's sunny I literally hiss at sun cuz it reminds me that normalfags actually have fun outside while I'm fucking rotting inside. I pray to St.BlackOps2cel for good amount of clouded days during this summer. Summer is a torment for undead subhumans like us

I get sunburned every summer because I'm so fucking pasty. Can I swap skin colour with a curry or something, just for the summer

I have blinds and curtains to block out the sun.

I also have mood lighting so it isn’t too dark and dreary..
I get sunburned every summer because I'm so fucking pasty. Can I swap skin colour with a curry or something, just for the summer
Same, I burn very easily too. Maybe it’s an Irish thing? :feelsrope:

I have aluminium foil on my bedroom windows to block out the light. Would recommend it if you want to keep the sun out.

You can tape newspaper on your windows if you don't have curtains.
Been there, did that.

You can tape newspaper on your windows if you don't have curtains.
Been there, did that.
Thicker cardboard works quite well too, like cereal boxes

Yes bro. But newspaper is larger and you can get it for free :feelsthink:
High iq. I rent a place so I have to be careful with tape since it leaves marks on walls/windows so honestly rip :feelscry: no newspaper windows this summer

High iq. I rent a place so I have to be careful with tape since it leaves marks on walls/windows so honestly rip :feelscry: no newspaper windows this summer
Use electrical tape. It tends to not leave any residue :feelsthink:

I turn a lot darker in the summer but no sunburn. Plus its useless because I rarely go outside anyways

I’m pretty sure I’m only a few sunburns away from contracting cancer

"Bad" weather, which scares humanimals away, is always good

Move to a rainforest tbh

Same bro i wish I could get tanned but im a pale bitch

I also hate the sun in general, i like that chill weather you described.