Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't stand the majority of normie foids

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

gatekept from life
★★★★★
If I were ever to get into a long term relationship it would have to be with a weird foid, most foids are either just really boring or have personalities I can't stand

Boring is ok imo. It could be fun bringing out the playfulness in her.

Boring is ok imo. It could be fun bringing out the playfulness in her.
Yeah I get that, boring is much better than actively annoying, I would be happy with that on second thought

They're 6'2 chadonly
All of them are, they are not biologically programed to love us and they should suffer for it they should be slaughtered like animals.

If I were ever to get into a long term relationship it would have to be with a weird foid
if I were ever to get into a long-term relationship it would have to be with a MILF lonely smart foid, hopefully with some mental condition.
I see guys here longing for teens/young foids as wives and while I understand the appeal of a virgin, teen and young foids are some of the most annoying, stupid and braindead beings on this planet. I can't find any redeeming quality on a young foid besides her body.
and I mean 18/30yo foids

if I were ever to get into a long-term relationship it would have to be with a MILF lonely smart foid, hopefully with some mental condition.
I see guys here longing for teens/young foids as wives and while I understand the appeal of a virgin, teen and young foids are some of the most annoying, stupid and braindead beings on this planet. I can't find any redeeming quality on a young foid besides her body.
and I mean 18/30yo foids
The problem with that would be that she's pretty much guaranteed to have experience with other guys at that age, with a major age gap she would most likely die way before you, and would be hard to find

The problem with that would be that she's pretty much guaranteed to have experience with other guys at that age,
The average foid was already fucked by the entire football team at the age of 15, so I don't give a fuck.
with a major age gap she would most likely die way before you
I would kill myself if that happened so the age gap wouldn't matter regarding death.
and would be hard to find
almost impossible to find one like that :feelsrope: