Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't stand socializing

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Socializing is repulsive. Every person is just pretending to care about what the other person is saying about themselves so the other person will listen to them when they talk about themselves. No one gives a fuck what the other person is saying and normies are too dumb to see it. That's why I've given up on socializing as a whole outside arguing with people online, trolling, discussing inceldom. The only somewhat good form of socializing is that focused on a specific topic where multiple individuals can trade ideas.

I farted, Chico

But yeah all I can really do rn is hermitmaxx. I'm literally waiting for a housemate to be done in the kitchen so I can get cereal without talking to anyone.

But yeah all I can really do rn is hermitmaxx. I'm literally waiting for a housemate to be done in the kitchen so I can get cereal without talking to anyone.
Based

Thats the problem I have is talking to normies is like talking to children. Its not that I have anything against children, its just they don't understand what I am saying because its too complex/deep.

Beyond just regular ignorance... even worse is normies 'know' so much that isn't true. And they aren't going to listen to me to change their mind on anything.

I don’t have shit to say to anyone plus I know people don’t really give a fuck about me anyways (unattractive) it’s a waste of energy.

If it doesn’t benefit me, I don’t want any part of it.

i can't keep conversation going with people and with females i can't start them at all

How about socializing with people who share your interests? Do you enjoy that?

i can't keep conversation going with people and with females i can't start them at all

Nearly all I know from females is that they have a boyfriend and that boyfriend is bigger and better than me in every way.

99% of all conversations are a waste of time

KS is associated with problems in social interaction and behavioral adaptation.

Yeah, most people are self-interested.

Hardly any ever deep thought provoking conversations to be had, even then... still all ego and mental masturbation.

In conversations, usually I just don't get the chance to say anything. Usually, I just have to end up listening.