Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't stand seeing ugly people

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★★★
Whenever I open a video or go to a place and see an ugly person I feel very bad

It is very stressful and saddening to see an ugly person, it is like being in a moment of distraction and remembering all the struggle that haunts my life, it is really cursed, it is painful

It is very stressful and saddening to see an ugly person, it is like being in a moment of distraction and remembering all the struggle that haunts my life, it is really cursed, it is painful
Look at me! Exposure therapy time!

Why I avoid mirrors as much as possible.

Do you not have mirrors in your house?

Look at me! Exposure therapy time!
I can't even express in words how bad I feel when I see an ugly person. It's as if I crucified for a moment all the pain that genetic bad luck has been causing in the world.

I can't even express in words how bad I feel when I see an ugly person. It's as if I crucified for a moment all the pain that genetic bad luck has been causing in the world.
Go to chinatown it’ll help you get used to seeing them

i hate seeing fat whales more its disgusting

Seeing attractive people is much worse. It ruins my whole day if I see a group of attractive young females, it is the reason I rarely go outside.

Hope you never see me irl then