Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant stand rejection

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
For me, every "no" is a condemnation

It's hard to be an incel because everything is against you

You are born ugly and you will have difficulty being accepted because of this and you will isolate yourself

You will isolate yourself and lose contact with humanity and have difficulty building bonds afterwards

You will want to try but it is more difficult and rejection hurts more
It's like Dr mundo, using life points instead of mana but there's no regeneration in rl

Because rejection in me is the completeness of my condemnation, when someone rejects me it makes me more sure that I will die alone

"Being desired is the closest anyone can get to immortality in this world"

I love being rejected bro

Screenshot 2024 07 28 014746

Rejection is brutal. You don’t even need to ask girls out to get rejected. Just by starting basic conversations and getting one word replies and no reciprocation is a form of rejection. When women are never receptive to you and never give you choosing signals, don’t bother trying

the first 100 rejections are just a warm up bro!

Rejection is brutal. You don’t even need to ask girls out to get rejected. Just by starting basic conversations and getting one word replies and no reciprocation is a form of rejection. When women are never receptive to you and never give you choosing signals, don’t bother trying
It's brutal because you continue to exist even after rejection and so does desire
Rejection may be normal, but just being rejected is really painful.

It's brutal because you continue to exist even after rejection and so does desire
Rejection may be normal, but just being rejected is really painful.
Yep. Being constantly rejected and never successful is what destroys you

Every time I get a rejection, I imagine drop kicking the bitch in the face, and spit on her collapsed body, then I run away.

We have to accept our fate.

Like I should be tough but I really can't take it, it's much harder for me, I'm always alone, I have a lot of shit to deal with

they did a study that showed rejection physically hurts you. it's a forever loop where rejection ages you faster and deprives you of sleep which makes you less desirable and makes more people reject you on and on