Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stand normies in my class

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
one balding (balding at 18 jfl, in 3 years time he will be browsing this forum) normie with recessed chin always talks about pewdiepie and how much money he makes and generally materialistic things, "hey bro, have you heard that tSeries will overtake pewdiepie soon"
"pewdiepie makes like MILLIONS"
"ey bro look at that expensive my parents bought me car brooooooo"
Stacy and chad couple, it feels like their entire existence is based around showing me what I will never have/experience.
One normie with werid somali like skull always talking about his supposed "gf", I doubt whether she actually exist given that the guy looks like a white version of that somali "look at me" pirate meme.
Group 5 normies always teasing me for being quiet.
I want to fucking die

You have to understand that they are organic portals, not Human.

Stacy and chad couple, it feels like their entire existence is based around showing me what I will never have/experience.
This is the only one that makes me want to crawl in a hole and be bludgeoned to death.

I can’t imagine being that shallow. Hate those kind of people.

the only way I could control my rage when sitting in class and hearing the stuff ur describing is by blaring my music. The memories are so terrible

The cope is strong

Devils advocate: nothing wrong with being materialistic really...