Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I can’t stand my dad

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
He tells me that there is more women out there in the world than men so im bound to get a date, the first part is true but he refuses to belive that these women go out with the same guys, 80/20 rule and he told me its fake He then told me to send a little Cash to set up a dating profile and its that easy, I then tried to explained to him that there is more men accounts then female accounts and the dating company(s) do not want you to suceed for they can keep milking booster out of you and then he told me that I debunked myself because I said that there were more men than women.......... He mixed the ratio of people online with the ratio of people irl, and every time I try to correct him he says I dont want to here it.

he then told me that he was going to be upset with me because my “confidence” was ending his family tree and I told him that most girls filter guys out by their height just alone, stacked upon im 5’3 and balding and he said “And?” “And” “So what” You just need to look her in the eyes.

He then tells me that one day, “I wake up and face reality and do what dad says then down the line I’ll say that he was right.”

JFL I WISH I COULD COPE THIS HARD

Last edited:
It's because he has the incurable boomer mentality

you have to elab on the points nigga

I wish mine was still alive. He died I 2004, aged 85

boomer tier ego investment
incureable disease

It's just a waste of time tbh. He will never come around similarly to how you can never be able to access his tier of cope

My dad is the same way tbh. He doesn't know how bad it's really gotten on college campuses. He thinks that girls are easy in college, and even when I tell him how much girls are repulsed by me, he doesn't believe me.

pointless to argue with boomer parents who lived in times where women were limited to dating in local area, when they weren't full of themselves and when they didn't hold as much as prejudice as now