Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t stand Indians

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
These smelly degenerate subhuman dogs are treating the library like it’s some circus. Churchill was right about these subhuman dogs.

They are good people

Stop being racist

Same. I can't stand you.

Why do Indians feel the need to have a party in the library. They don’t know how to be civilized or what.

suifuel for @Ricordanza

Where’s the librarians to kick them out for being loud?

What has OP said that's wrong? Indians have ZERO sense of personal space.
Zero sense of behavior. JFL I can’t even study without them making the library a circus.

I was joking at first but im seriously considering moving there now :dafuckfeels:
welcome to canada, marpinder

Images 2

$3000 a month, btw, $700 security deposit. hopefully that taxi driver gig works out well

These smelly degenerate subhuman dogs are treating the library like it’s some circus. Churchill was right about these subhuman dogs.
This isn’t pol. No matter how many Indians you attack you’ll still be subhuman and unloved. Cope and seethe

This isn’t pol. No matter how many Indians you attack you’ll still be subhuman and unloved. Cope and seethe
JFL at u thinking I care about that. The reason I’m attacking is because it is literally bothering me while I study.

Give OP the directions to /pol/, I think its down the hall?

What has OP said that's wrong? Indians have ZERO sense of personal space.
yeah I have to agree with this sadly

true
welcome to canada, marpinder

View attachment 739482

$3000 a month, btw, $700 security deposit. hopefully that taxi driver gig works out well?

Yes. All of your comments are partially true and yet, all of your comments are a bad exercise of linguistic ability. Except @PLA1092, he provided comedy relief. @AnilBashir - you are correct, but we must acknowledge the below:

Look, yes, it's true. Indians are loud, obnoxious, have very different understandings of what personal space means, and believe me, I can guarantee you all that I have been in so many fights with people close and people far about these sort of things. It's very frustrating, esp when you can't use sexual authority to rise above as a Chad or whatever. But as @wereq knows damn well, we don't live in India for it's outer shell of tranquility, kek. We live here for the inner peace it can bring compared to the chaos of the West, which is a damn good trade for (more or less) NEET'ing forever and being able to clear the mind of its insanity. Nobody in the West can do that unless they are NEET, inherit a Montana ranch and spend their days staring into the sunset mountains and breathing some of the world's cleanest crisp air.

@gymcel foreveralone - I don't know your persuasion and location but if you are currently experiencing mainlander or boisterous Curry-related disruption, please file a complaint with the nearest white person and see if they act with diligence. When they don't, you'll understand why the West became a spiritual shithole.

I don't like working with Indians, because they have a massive inferiority complex, so if they see you as subordinate to them in any way whatsoever, their colonial programming kicks in and you're beneath them in every way. Plus, they're overly critical of everything and love to find the smallest excuse to complain about you.

I don't like working with Indians, because they have a massive inferiority complex, so if they see you as subordinate to them in any way whatsoever, their colonial programming kicks in and you're beneath them in every way. Plus, they're overly critical of everything and love to find the smallest excuse to complain about you.
Some things you are expressing are certainly true. But one thing, yall need to do when making these sort of comments is differentiate between whether you mean Indians in India or Indians in the West, they are different things (mostly). I'll assume you mean, Indians in the West.

Most Indians in the West are influenced by the liberal white man. So you need to start by blaming that segment of whitey first. This is one major reason they become this way. Sikhs and Gujarati business folks who accept the cuckservstive like of thinking and are from the upper-middle class, do not behave the way you described. Whereas, from my experience and observation the rest of the Indians in America and Europe do (especially America.

North Indians behave like this more regularly. The Indian diaspora to the West in previous generations did not behave like this, but the last 20 years or so has become a mess. But again, you need to recognise and blame liberal Americas tendencies for a lot of their behaviors. Even the recent Hindutva bullshit about flying aircraft 3000 years ago is all due to the support they get from social justice warriors.

Me too. I wish to live in a place that has 0% Curry populace. Japan or Central Europe sound pretty good. Pajeet culture and language is so god damnned stupid and retarded.

Based low inhib curries making you shethe

Japan or Central Europe sound pretty good.
Unfortunately I’ve heard there’s been a pajeet migration wave to Japan recently. Thankfully I don’t think it’s a large scale thing, wouldn’t wish curries or brown ethnics in general upon the Japs ever

Me too. I wish to live in a place that has 0% Curry populace. Japan or Central Europe sound pretty good. Pajeet culture and language is so god damnned stupid and retarded.
Do you live in an area with many curries? I’n in central NJ and my town is majority curry :feelsbadman: