Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant stand being bald

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
I've been bald since the age of 23
The whole balding proccess was terrible until the day it was no longer possible to cope and had to shave it all. I looked in the mirror and what used to be a fairly good looking boy was now an ugly creep of the highest order. I can totally feel how people treat me differently after becoming bald, specially women. I look old, sick and 100% non-charismatic.
The only cope is to do the hair transplant surgery but honestly, those always look like crap. It's like you have a carpet on your head.
There's also the beard cope but letting it grow only makes me look like a creepy ethnicel and 30+ years old... Also, the beard look doesn't fit my personality

Seriously, being bald is the worst. I would gladly give 5cm of my height to have a head full of hair again.

will give u little of my hair for 5cm ded srs, im nw0 but manlet height kills me

You would your Aryan blonde hair away bro?
could get HT, but i wont get extra 5cm of height.
its over for sub5'10
u wont understand being 6'1

will give u little of my hair for 5cm ded srs, im nw0 but manlet height kills me

If it was possible, i would gladly accept the trade
I would be 180cm but at least i would be good looking again

And mind you... I'm 185cm in a country of absolute manlets yet most of them still mogg me due to blessed hair and frame genetics
That's what leads me to believe that hair>height (at least in this country since it's full of womanlets)

amen brother, I strongh believe in the "just have nw0" theory, if you have nw0 you cant be an incel

And mind you... I'm 185cm in a country of absolute manlets yet most of them still mogg me due to blessed hair and frame genetics
where do you live?

In the northern border of Spain and Portugal
I have family from both sides
i have heard that portugal and spanish people are short but srs they are that big manlets?

Flesh eater problems.

Literary overflowing with dark, thick glorious full set of hair.

i have heard that portugal and spanish people are short but srs they are that big manlets?

Yes, specially the portuguese
The average height around these parts is 1.73m
Women are around 1.65m

So yes, people are really short around here
Nevertheless, they tend to be stocky and burly and girls here love that. They really disdain lanklets

Last edited:
Portugal and Spain is lifefuel for manlets all over europe
Nevertheless, despite my "giant" status, i've never had a girlfriend
doesnt matter, my height is the worst thing ever happened to me if i mix it with my weight

I'm not bald yet, when I bald I rope

Flesh eater problems.

you really think it's because of meat? more likely to be the other way around IMO

Flesh eater problems.

It's all genetics
period

My father is bald, all my uncles are bald, etc etc
Funny enough, my father's side has the best genes with being bald the only downside they have.
On my mother's side they look uglier and have more complications such as poor eyesight, etc.

I picked up the worst traits from both sides
My brother was luckier and got the best from both sides

If you don't win the genetic lottery, it's all over
The spartans were smart in killing the babies who were weak for they were sparing them a life filled with suffering and despair

Only if you fail to realize that balding is a degenerative disease and that both dairy and meat are class A carcinogens, that cause inflammation, build up of toxins, clog your arteries, and give you hormonal imbalance, also increase heavy metal levels in your blood stream among 10,000 other harmful things.

These things lead to various types of degenerative diseases, such as cancer, hearth diseases, auto immune diseases, and balding.

Only if you fail to realize that balding is a degenerative disease and that both dairy and meat are class A carcinogens, that cause inflammation, build up of toxins, clog your arteries, and give you hormonal imbalance, also increase heavy metal levels in your blood stream among 10,000 other harmful things.

These things lead to various types of degenerative diseases, such as cancer, hearth diseases, auto immune diseases, and balding.
it never vegan

I will give you some of my hair to help with your baldness fren, well if I could that is.

Just gonna wizardmaxx with the beard
I will look like a rugged homeless ethnicel with the mentality of a manchild but fuck it... It never began.

Yet, people keep eating pounds and pounds of meat since "its good for you" its hilarious.

when I bald I rope

Going bald is one of my biggest fears tbh, i hope i never go bald ever. I'll seriously rope if i ever do

I've been bald since the age of 23
The whole balding proccess was terrible until the day it was no longer possible to cope and had to shave it all. I looked in the mirror and what used to be a fairly good looking boy was now an ugly creep of the highest order. I can totally feel how people treat me differently after becoming bald, specially women. I look old, sick and 100% non-charismatic.
The only cope is to do the hair transplant surgery but honestly, those always look like crap. It's like you have a carpet on your head.
There's also the beard cope but letting it grow only makes me look like a creepy ethnicel and 30+ years old... Also, the beard look doesn't fit my personality

Seriously, being bald is the worst. I would gladly give 5cm of my height to have a head full of hair again.
If you’re Norwood 7 there just isn’t enough hair follicules to fill your whole head which will leave you permanently with a low density poor hair if you do hair transplant

As a fellow baldcel, I've been told I give off "cancer patient vibes"

bald and potbellied is worse, legit over

I haven't started yet but I might anyway. My dad went bald not too early either. Frightening thought. Thanks to my mom i have a fivehead and it looks like I'm balding anyway though because of it.

bald and potbellied is worse, legit over

I'm skinny but if i stop exercising i easily gain a potbellie
I had to stop gymceling because i was traveling around France but now that i'm back i'm gonna go back to the gym imediatelly.

Bald, ugly, skinny with a potbellie...
may as well rope

being bald is terrible tbh and scary

Just grow hair bro