Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't stand anti-vaxxercels

As for your theory, I won't debate it. It's a matter of belief, and I don't think it will do any of us any good getting into it.

The problem is Africa. The virus evolves freely without any vaccination amidst large populations much faster than our tech. Currently, the vaccines help in reducing lethality of cases, but not for long I think. I don't see the incel community refusing the vaccine as a health problem; we are too far apart and not social. I think there's a problem with the mentality behind being anti-vaxx.
Aha you said you wont debate any points but got in on anti vaxxers and Africans. By the way the only people who can travel and spread the "African" virus are white and privileged vaxxed folk. Let that sink in for a minute.

Last edited:
Aha you said you wont debate any points but got in on anti vaxxers and Africans. By the way the only people who can travel and spread the "African" virus are white and privileged vaxxed folk. Let that sink in for a minute.
I said I wouldn't debate your reasoning for why do you think the vaccine is bad. It's not a racist thing when I mentioned Africa. The world fucked that continent to ruin due to imperialism. The world now needs to go in there and help them because what they have left ignored for centuries now threatens everyone. If that's what it takes for people to finally give a shit, then at least some good will have come from this pandemic (that is, if we succeed).

I said I wouldn't debate your reasoning for why do you think the vaccine is bad. It's not a racist thing when I mentioned Africa. The world fucked that continent to ruin due to imperialism. The world now needs to go in there and help them because what they have left ignored for centuries now threatens everyone. If that's what it takes for people to finally give a shit, then at least some good will have come from this pandemic (that is, if we succeed).
You wont debate the facts I presented, they are not "reasoning". If you cant refute the facts and figures then you simply dont have a leg to stand on and are better served in the main stream media comment sections.

From what "Africans " told me, they prefer not to have your help. They rather you stay in your country and leave them alone. They rather deal with Chinese people

Last edited:
From what "Africans " told me, they prefer not to have your help. They rather you stay in your country and leave them alone. They rather deal with Chinese people
Ok, well, these are exceptional times and we need to help them whether they want it or not.

Ok, well, these are exceptional times and we need to help them whether they want it or not.
Hahahaha. I doubt they will accept your "help". The majority are wide awake and will refuse the white mans jab.

Hahahaha. I doubt they will accept your "help". The majority are wide awake and will refuse the white mans jab.
Complete embargo then. The Mediterranean it's easier to police than the Gulf. Shoot all immigrants. Is that what you think they'd prefer? Now seriously, the African continent is far from united. I was entertaining the notion of "they" for the sake of fun. Most ethnicities there want the complete extermination of one or more other ethnicities above all things.

Complete embargo then. The Mediterranean it's easier to police than the Gulf. Shoot all immigrants. Is that what you think they'd prefer? Now seriously, the African continent is far from united. I was entertaining the notion of "they" for the sake of fun. Most ethnicities there want the complete extermination of one or more other ethnicities above all things.
Ok go for it, embargo them lets see.

By the way I am now done debating you. You have no substantial points to make but rather emotional jibberish you plucked from some main stream media websites.

Ok go for it, embargo them lets see.

By the way I am now done debating you. You have no substantial points to make but rather emotional jibberish you plucked from some main stream media websites.
None of my points are emotional. Well, except that I feel anger towards the governments being dumb enough to let new variants breed freely. Let's not debate on Africa because inaction towards it is one of the things that make me angry. I'm no saint. I hardly care about men or women there if I'm being honest, but children suffering is something I can't stand. Children in armies. And all the other stuff that's too unpleasant to even verbalize. I can't be objective with a lump in my throat.
You wont debate the facts I presented, they are not "reasoning". If you cant refute the facts and figures then you simply dont have a leg to stand on and are better served in the main stream media comment sections.
This edit got unoticed, sorry. You have it backwards. I won't debate that because your theory requires belief to stand. To me, that alone makes it invalid. You have your theory, that's fine. I don't argue that sort of thing, though.

Last edited:
None of my points are emotional. Well, except that I feel anger towards the governments being dumb enough to let new variants breed freely. Let's not debate on Africa because inaction towards it is one of the things that make me angry. I'm no saint. I hardly care about men or women there if I'm being honest, but children suffering is something I can't stand. Children in armies. And all the other stuff that's too unpleasant to even verbalize. I can't be objective with a lump in my throat.

This edit got unoticed, sorry. You have it backwards. I won't debate that because your theory requires belief to stand. To me, that alone makes it invalid. You have your theory, that's fine. I don't argue that sort of thing, though.
Blocked.

Educate yourself son and quit watching main stream media, rather invest in reading law, physics, chemistry, biology and maths instead of embarassing yourself online.

Blocked.

Educate yourself son and quit watching main stream media, rather invest in reading law, physics, chemistry, biology and maths instead of embarassing yourself online.
Well, I guess I embarrassed myself online. Got blocked by a guy who believes the government wants war between people over the vaccine so they can push on more sinister agendas and thinks I'm the one who needs a better grasp of exact sciences. Totally embarrassed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who cares lol, most of us stay home all the time so how would we even get the virus if we don't interact with other humans?
maybe limited time we go out to shop for food, or if any housemates bring it in

It's Disappointing How Many People Hate Miles Simply Because He Supports Vaccines.