Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cant stand a single person irl!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Besides my parents I hate every person I have ever talked with. Their is just no person that I would chill with. Nobody is like me tbh.
None of them can think critical. If I tell them that something they do is wrong they always bitch around about it because they cant accept the truth. Fucking faggots should all die. I wish I could have some incel friends irl.
I will never again try to talk to people they all hate me. Universally hated because of my looks and critical thinking.

people are gay

People are fools but you guys seem pretty smart. Maybe God/Satan is scared of us so gives us ugly faces.

I hate most people to, you just can't trust any of them, its good to be a misanthrope

Hell is other people

I hate everyone except my fellow incels and parents

Besides my parents I hate every person I have ever talked with. Their is just no person that I would chill with. Nobody is like me tbh.
None of them can think critical. If I tell them that something they do is wrong they always bitch around about it because they cant accept the truth. Fucking faggots should all die. I wish I could have some incel friends irl.
I will never again try to talk to people they all hate me. Universally hated because of my looks and critical thinking.
where are you from.

damn bro i relate to this thread 1000% i hate people

damn bro i relate to this thread 1000% i hate people
= Bro

wish I could have some incel friends irl.
Bro its a nice thing, i have 3 incel long term friends and i discuss the blackpill with them all the time
(but i fail)

tons of people in my school deserve death

Putting yourself out there is fake news

LDAR

I find it hard to relate to many people tbh.

Better just hanging out with yourself. No-one knows or understands you better than yourself.

This is why 2D > 3D will always be a fact

The only people i don't hate are my fellow incel bros

I know you’re just joking (I think) but when you were bullied for most of your childhood and treated as an outcast then you have a pretty good reason to hate people tbh..

Being misanthropic is only natural for incels.
ritalincel knows none of that, he's a do gooder, santa's lil helper :y'all: