Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't speak to foids! Over for speechcels!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I just tried to to ask a petite becky at work if she had a good thankgiving. The first time, my mouth literally would not work. My brain ordered it to speak and it refused! Then I accidentally left of the "did you" part due to stuttering and made it sound like I thonk thanksgiving hasn't happened yet! I hate myself so much.

Look up tongue twisters, spend the whole day practicing.

Same I stutter when I speak to foids and normies. Foids hate men who stutter.

Foid worship .co
Just grow some balls for fucks sake.

I just tried to to ask a petite becky at work if she had a good thankgiving. The first time, my mouth literally would not work. My brain ordered it to speak and it refused! Then I accidentally left of the "did you" part due to stuttering and made it sound like I thonk thanksgiving hasn't happened yet! I hate myself so much.
Joe Rogan said:
You just forgot to take a cold shower thats all. Stuttering is just confidence leaving the body. An ice cold shower builds and retains confidence.

Incel trait tbh. I relate completely. I'm looking for a solution to this as well. It seems to disappear when I'm no NoFap, but that's probably placebo

I can talk to foids but they just dont show interest in me at all.
they show disgust and the need to end the conversation as soon as possible