Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't speak properly

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Whenever I have to speak for an extended amount of time, my mouth gets tired. Probably because I'm so used to staying silent due to extreme loneliness for so many years. After it gets tired, I have to go back to the normal resting position and just keep my mouth shut.

Anyone else have this?

I just noticed this recently when I was drunk af and talked more than I am used to. Inceldom is more than just being ugly and not getting sex

Same bro. It’s very hard for me to talk clearly and when I do I stutter like a retard.

Same, I stutter and hmmm a lot. My jaw also gets tired when I speak too much

On the rare occasions I go outside I don't speak anyway, due to social anxiety. But I assume that, yes, my mouth would probably get tired due to years of not speaking that much.

I just noticed this recently when I was drunk af and talked more than I am used to. Inceldom is more than just being ugly and not getting sex

Exactly, it's scary when you realise in how many aspects you start to lag behind in. It's like your body starts to break down. Man, I wish I could exit this loneliness right now. But I'm just too ugly.

Exactly, it's scary when you realise in how many aspects you start to lag behind in. It's like your body starts to break down. Man, I wish I could exit this loneliness right now. But I'm just too ugly.
:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I am stutterer. You can imagine how bad is speak with someone or speak in public.

100% same here, it even happened today :feelsrope:

No, never happened to me O_o