Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I cant sleep

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble sleeping. Here are a few tips that might help:

1. **Establish a Routine:** Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, even on weekends.
2. **Limit Screen Time:** Avoid screens (phones, computers, TVs) at least an hour before bedtime.
3. **Relaxation Techniques:** Practice deep breathing, meditation, or gentle yoga before bed.
4. **Comfortable Environment:** Ensure your bedroom is cool, dark, and quiet. Consider using earplugs, an eye mask, or a white noise machine.
5. **Avoid Stimulants:** Limit caffeine and nicotine intake, especially in the afternoon and evening.
6. **Light Snack:** Sometimes a light snack can help, but avoid heavy meals close to bedtime.
7. **Physical Activity:** Regular exercise can help you fall asleep faster and enjoy deeper sleep.

If you continue to have difficulty sleeping, it might be helpful to consult with a healthcare provider.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble sleeping. Here are a few tips that might help:

1. **Establish a Routine:** Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, even on weekends.
2. **Limit Screen Time:** Avoid screens (phones, computers, TVs) at least an hour before bedtime.
3. **Relaxation Techniques:** Practice deep breathing, meditation, or gentle yoga before bed.
4. **Comfortable Environment:** Ensure your bedroom is cool, dark, and quiet. Consider using earplugs, an eye mask, or a white noise machine.
5. **Avoid Stimulants:** Limit caffeine and nicotine intake, especially in the afternoon and evening.
6. **Light Snack:** Sometimes a light snack can help, but avoid heavy meals close to bedtime.
7. **Physical Activity:** Regular exercise can help you fall asleep faster and enjoy deeper sleep.

If you continue to have difficulty sleeping, it might be helpful to consult with a healthcare provider.
Dnr

Sleep is for the weak

insomnia is a common side effect of inceldom

I can only sleep.

i have acute insomnia symptom of my Severe depression

ah man i'm sorry. it's rough not getting sleep.

I hardly get sleep either. Hope it kills me faster.

No sleep for face

No sleeping only suffering