Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can't sleep

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I'm supposed to wake for work after 3 hours and spend all day there. Fuck tomorrow's gonna be a disaster

What do you do? :ping:

Just sleep inkwel. It’s just that easy.

But srsly, get off your phone and stay away from all sources of light. Never bring that shit to your bed.

That's brutal
can't you just escape working tomorrow and make some excuse?
I did that once and told my boss that i was too sick it actually worked

take a benadryl

works for me

If it's just one day like that I can usually survive, but if the next night is bad also, like insomnia, then I'm really really fucked.

I've been doing all sorts of tricks trying to improve my sleep lately. Black out the curtains, set a sleep timer on my tv, and no eating before bed, not drinking a lot of water so I don't wake up early. And trying to exercise more so I'm more tired naturally.

Become british and conquer the normieverse while drinking tea like a royal british flush, Itll feel better, Just like that royal cat in garfield, You gotta see everyone as below you and things will be better in the head, Its a good cope!

English Gentleman Drinking Tea Stock Photo 184937822 | Shutterstock

Take melatonin. I take 2 tablets when I can't fall asleep and it works like a charm

I had that problem last night. I only slept about 2 hours, and I'm not sure I'll sleep much again tonight. Anxiety and work-related stress leave me nearly dead most of the time--and I either sleep too much or not at all