Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't sleep without drinking

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
Every single fucking night before I sleep, I have to drink at least 4-5 beers before I have the urge to sleep. This is compounded by the fact that I have a general schizophrenic outbreak before I sleep, manifesting in hearing voices, feeling spirits etc. What the fuck should i do before I kill myself bros?

It is really over at this point. I really need to quite drinking coke though. The only thing I should drink is water which I already do, but I should drink more of instead of coke. We have to become watercels.

It is really over at this point. I really need to quite drinking coke though. The only thing I should drink is water which I already do, but I should drink more of instead of coke. We have to become watercels.
do you pee acid?

Damn, you hear voices and can't sleep, that's extreme suifuel.

How about weed? It makes me sleepy, although it can increase paranoia.

Melatonin or prescription sleeping pills?

Holy shit I was like this when I drank. You need to find a way to stop, someway, somehow, even if that includes not sleeping

Take sleeping pills

try supplementmaxxing
Melatonin

i can't fall asleep without klonopin, ambien or ativan

Its not often that I promote medication, but in this case, it sounds warranted.

I can't sleep without smoking

same, i always need a last cigarette before sleeping
I can't go without, tried chamomile tea maxing and failed.... all about that brown and green smoke for me

Extreme exercise, quit booze, melatonin or a heavy sleeping aide like trazadone. Easier said than done. Alcohol will make the voices worse. I get night terrors every time I drink.