Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't sleep at night any more because of the memories of my pain and I can't see any choice but to end it

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
I am now 36 years old. I have had a horrific life in regards to women. Every night I have memories of girls throughout my life looking past me, reacting with disgust whenever I have shown interest and excluding me altogether. The fact that I now work from home permanently has made this worse because I am using less energy so can't sleep even though it has helped me avoid contact with women.

All I think about behind everything else is this pain and if there is any hope to carry on. I worry that my mother will be heartbroken or that if hell exists i will go there.

Just cope her with us bro. I know it can sometimes feel you are the only one with the problem but there are a lot of legit cool incels here.

The most painful thing you could do to your mother is to kill yourself.

I am now 36 years old. I have had a horrific life in regards to women. Every night I have memories of girls throughout my life looking past me, reacting with disgust whenever I have shown interest and excluding me altogether. The fact that I now work from home permanently has made this worse because I am using less energy so can't sleep even though it has helped me avoid contact with women.

All I think about behind everything else is this pain and if there is any hope to carry on. I worry that my mother will be heartbroken or that if hell exists i will go there.
The fear of hell and of going against god is the fear of many christrians.God loves man,but he is also just.Every wickedness will be paid for.I do not know if you have rejected god or if you hate him,but god made man to be with god.He desires every man to be with him.If you desire to believe and repent then god will forgive you.

Also most people here(apart from a few volcels here) know that feeling.life just seems to go on and no matter how much time passes the suffering continues.Current society is a ticking time bomb(not only is technology bound to implode but society has decided to worship itself),but for true incels(who would be very few if everything was semi decent),all we can do is support one another in brotherhood and try our best to follow god commandments.

Maybe one day someone will build an incel commune far away from society where everyone lives by an accepted code and follows it.Till then i will wait for death and the resurrection of christ.

Time to start doing drugs, buddy boyo

You could join the french foreign legion instead. There are no foids and the pay+pension is decent.

Try working out more, sleep comes easier when physically exhausted. You could also try sleeping pills but I've never tried them so idk how well they work. These are Band-Aid solutions obviously but better than nothing imo