Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't seperate between my day dreams and reality

KonchoTOTO

KonchoTOTO

Banned
-
I'm distracted all the time. Being an incel has made me retarded. I don't feel part of this world anymore

I can't concentrate on anything. If I didn't space out or jump from thought to thought I'd be forced to experience reality, which is hell.

Can't even learn anything any more unless I'm under the pressure of a huge deadline. Learning means boredom which means plenty of moments for anxiety and dread to set in. Been trying to learn some programming for years and I haven't done shit, my brain is a god damn porridge.

I can't concentrate on anything. If I didn't space out or jump from thought to thought I'd be forced to experience reality, which is hell.

Can't even learn anything any more unless I'm under the pressure of a huge deadline. Learning means boredom which means plenty of moments for anxiety and dread to set in. Been trying to learn some programming for years and I haven't done shit, my brain is a god damn porridge.
yeah i find this common among desperate incels

get a job maybe
or a hobby (gymmaxxing)

I used to have periods where it was has to distinguish reality from dreams when I was lucid dreaming a lot
Im schizo so i have gfs i hang out with in my head
:chad::chad::chad::feelsbaton:

Fuck that's literally me, i can't concentrate for shit, i'm anxious 99% of the day/night and my short and especially long time memory got piss poor. Anxiety and Depression have shrieked my brain by 90% :feelsrope:

it happens to me when i see lucid dreams

The one in which I'm happy is the non-real one, sadly.

that was me at school, would daydream all the time and then scumbag teachers would call on me unexpected and i would get embarrassed

Reality is simply a delusion that’s made to make us think we’re living in a world of fairness, but we’re not.

I have this problem as well. My anxiety causes me to perceive potential bad future moments. I experience these thoughts as if they're actually real, and I begin reacting. Even if I'm sitting in my room all day, I may as well be walking through a warzone.