Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I can't see women as romantic partners

lennox

lennox

Captain
★★★
I haven't spoken to a girl in years. Girls would always avoid or ghost me when I made conversation at school and work.
When people talk to me about girls and dating my mind goes blank because I don't know nor have anything to say about the topic. I used to have two onitises that I obsessed over and stalked online and followed around. Those days are over now. I don't get crushes on random girls in public because I can't imagine anything deeper than sex between us. Half the population is walled out my mind.

My friends and their friends don't seem to talk to girls much either. Is anyone else like this?

Last edited:
Thread inspired by:

foids aren't capable of actual romance

they have no depth, they are frivolous dull creatures

they aren't romantic partners, they just play along with romantic male shit that guys make up in their heads for no reason

They don't see us as romantic partners either. And foids can't be platonic friends with men either. Since all avenues of relationships with females are off limits to ugly males, they don't bother trying their chances with the opposite sex eventually.