Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't see how people can watch these kinds of youtube channels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-

I just can't watch channels run by attractive foids, especially ones that're my type and have the majority of their audience be male. It's just painfully depressing and sad.
If you're wondering why I brought this here, it's because YOUTUBE KEEPS FUCKING RECOMMENDING ME HER JUST BECAUSE I LOOK AT ANIME RELATED CONTENT! Jesus Christ, as if I wasn't feeling crappy enough as it is, so I decided to rant about it for a little bit. I thought to myself if I see what she really looks like, she won't be near as attractive as her avatar but nope she's very attractive. Ugh, seriously women should have their minds taken away and men should just do whatever they please with their bodies afterwards, so guys like us wouldn't have to suffer.

Rant done.

Tbh (((YouTube))) annoys me with the videos it recommends and I have to say not interested to a lot of things. Also they recently started playing 2 ads back to back, greedy fucks

cant comprehend it either man, the entire time i would be seething with rage fantasizing of stabbing that cunt, wont give her a view or ad revenue

They watch for the same reason they watch anime. Sexual looking waifus.

Everytime I hear a female voice at the start of a video I immediately click back and mark that i'm not interested in the video/channel so I never see it again.

Tbh (((YouTube))) annoys me with the videos it recommends and I have to say not interested to a lot of things. Also they recently started playing 2 ads back to back, greedy fucks
Everytime I hear a female voice at the start of a video I immediately click back and mark that i'm not interested in the video/channel so I never see it again.
Same, if there is female in the video its a bs video. I hate females voice so much i just cant stand it. :feelstrash:

What's worse everyone is how she and many other cunts have so many simps just giving away their money through wageslaving. It's fucking sad how men depraved of sex are willing to throw away their hard earned chickenfeed to cunts who receive millions just be being on the internet. We truly live in clown world.

She looks better as a cartoon

Put her channel as not interested and it will go away

Put her channel as not interested and it will go away
I have, but jewtube keeps recommending me her, since I watch anime related stuff on there >_>

Fucking degenerate.

I have seen youtube exactly channels like this they run the same formula.

Sometimes videos pop up in my recommendations that just make me fucking seethe through my eyes
This one video in particular I was thinking about is how this stupid slut had a friend since grade school and now they are both in high school. So that's at least 10+ years. So she says he was the most amazing friend and had the best personality but then he turned SINISTER!
And I even think the title was something like 'my sinister ex best friend' or some shit like that. Was some Asian bitch.

Anywho, she goes on to say they are hanging out at her house watching movies and then he, out of the blue, gives her a kiss on the lips. She promptly smacks him but still has to use him because she needs a ride to work. Then he drives her to work and tries to go in for a kiss again, because she sent mixed signals the stupid bitch, and then she smacks him again. Work ends and he picks her up and drives her home. She doesn't even have the decency to end the relationship properly. She even admits she just ghosts him and hope he takes the hint which he obviously does. Then the whole video is how she felt "assaulted" and "raped" and will forever be scarred because he "took" her first kiss even though she already established what a great guy he was.
OH WAIT!
A great UGLY guy he was apparently. If he looked anyway halfway decent she would have fucked him that same day.

Fuck 3d shit. Somewhere I got this recomendation ¦>

Look at the eyes differences. A white foid wannabe. Fucking disgusting.

Only braindead normies watch this kind of shit.