Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't resist looking at myself in the mirror since I started working out

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I feel lile a douchebag normalfag but I keep wanting to check my progress. I have tiny ass arms that have imrpoved a little bit since I started but still like x3 smaller than the average man. My legs are normal though wtf ia this? Genetics? Im like an andelite

I also do this at the gym. We have to show off our muscles.

show em off and feel proud it takes hard work to do what you are doing.keep going strong.bro

You're fucked no matter what though boyo :feelscry::feelsgah::blackpill:

As long as you don't pop a stiffy I don't see the issue

I have twig arms too. It seems to be a common incel trait.

I have tiny ass arms that have imrpoved a little bit since I started but still like x3 smaller than the average man. My legs are normal though wtf ia this? Genetics? Im like an andelite
I noticed this with my ankles and wrists. Not sure what God meant by this

lol im obese now but i remember gymcelling for a few years in my youth. 4-6ish years depending on if you go by when i started or when i got serious.

i remember my mom told me my shoulders were getting bigger. then about a week later i was helping my dad (hes a chad fyi) and he patted me on my shoulder and commented how firm they were. then a week after that my mom was surprised i lifted something by myself when she was going to get my Uncle to help us. for a few weeks i would go really hard in the gym doing upper body and then take a shower. after my shower id just stare at my fucking shoulders and traps. how big they were getting. id flex them and envision myself with huge beast shoulders ngl.

lol i know it was stupid but when your body starts changing and you get noticed (either by yourself or someone else) it is very easy to fall into that pitfall of admiration for ones own body. you do you OP. keep making dem gains!
(if i had got any compliments from girls at all id probably still be gymcelling right now. still a bit salty i never got any girls to see my abs when i had them)

Don’t feel bad it’s human nature to look at urself in the mirror after u work out at least ur self conscious of ur body tbh

Same.Feels nice.

that's Ok if you workout

I did that a lot

i used to all the time. you think your good intil someone mogs you and you see the bleak comparison. you should show your progress...