Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't remember the last time I felt happy

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
I don't think I ever will feel happy in my life again, it's all just cope or :feelsrope:same mundane routine day after day, what else is there to do if you can't get laid, get zero interest when you "try" to get casual sex or develop relationships and can't even get new friends to hang with. No job again, living with my mother who'll die in a few more years, what chance do I have in this fucking :feelsclown: world?

Brutal, soundds like my life. I'm trying to get my driver's license right now to cope with driving around.

Nearly the same, the last thing I want is graduating high school and getting driver's license. It may sounds like cope, but I don't have particular aim in life

I think we are cursed by deeper expectations vs reality. Over time you adjust to what your life is like. If it gets worse you are sad if it gets better you are happy.
Not only does the life of an incel stagnate where nothing changes, it is defined by not being able to experience the highest positive experiences. Past a point you will never be happy, only wanting sex. You are asked to volunteer to experience a worse life for a long time, to achieve a situation where you are still hoping women will not leave you out entirely because of lookism or inexperience

Yep, nothing will get better now probably, but I will still try and cope for now.

:p

same here. anhedonia has totally dulled my sense of that word

probably when I was in middleschool and could read manga without any worries of being shamed or having any form of expectation lied upon me
+ even some friends I could chill with
____

nowadays you are supposed to be a millionaire
at least
and live a materialisticaly opulent lifestyle