Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't remeber the last years of my life

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
the last thing I vividly remember was being 19 and looking forward to starting uni, i remember that summer and the feeling that I would finally be able to "enter life"(idkw but I always felt marginal during adolescence and it wasn't simply because i wasn't having sex, I always had the impression that relevant things were happening around me but I wasn't able to be a part of them).
and then nothing, a giant black hole that swallowed the last eight years of my life and not a single valuable memory or a moment that I can clearly recall.
now I'm conscious that the time is passing mainly because sometime I look in the mirror and I see a new wrinkle around my eyes or on my forhead.
have you experienced something like this?

I know that feeling. The years just seemed to have merged into one. I feel like stuck in the past sometime. Sometimes still hurting and cringing from things that happened years ago. But it still feels as if it was last month.

From past years I rember battles, colonisations, rebellions

i feel the same way about my life since HS, it's just a blurry mess when i look back.

It's simple.
Everyday the same thing happens.
Over and over again.
That's why we have this huge memory gap.

When you dont do anything significant with your life it feels like the past went by faster

It's true. I can't tell when my memories happened, whether they were 2,3, or 4 years ago I don't know. The past 6 years of my life were exactly the same.

It's true. I can't tell when my memories happened, whether they were 2,3, or 4 years ago I don't know. The past 6 years of my life were exactly the same.
it's fucked up tho.
we remember some things(an image,a smell,a sound) and starting from these few points we try to build a narrative and that's basically our life.
but there's no clear point in my memory after adolescence,and if this keeps going on I will probably end forgetting who I actually am

Everything has been the same for me since I turned 19.

lucky, i wish i could forget those yrs