Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I can’t quit laughing at this thought.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
We are probably the most monitored group besides Islamic groups and most first world government are scared shitless of us.

Meanwhile 99.9% of us do nothing but play video games and fap, maybe work a shitty job.

Hahahahahhaha

government has to monitor sites like this to look busy and pretend they are protecting america
if anybody here actually shot up something the FBI would make fake claims they were on the case but in reality it would be too late to stop any one of us. a lot of the incels here have guns or at least access to sharps like knives & such. we'd could easily get together and kill tons of people. we just don't because we are failures in everything we do in life.
even ER couldnt kill a ton of sluts and even killed incel-ish type dudes. what a fucking loser.

even ER couldnt kill a ton of sluts and even killed incel-ish type dudes. what a fucking loser
If you unironically praise ER your a faggot.

I don't think they're that scared of us, and I think they monitor us same as they monitor lots of places on the Internet. The real manpower is probably dedicated to maintaining their Dark Web honeypots. No, actual government intelligence is not so stupid as to fear someone without cause.

We are probably the most monitored group besides Islamic groups and most first world government are scared shitless of us.

Meanwhile 99.9% of us do nothing but play video games and fap, maybe work a shitty job.

Hahahahahhaha
They're not scared. They're entertained by us:feelsseriously:

They want to cuck every single male on Earth so we don't complain against m'ladyhs hypergamous nature, that way the blackpill remains hidden to society preventing the latter from collapsing. We are dangerous to them not because we really are, but because we hold the truth in our hands and the jews know it.

Just ignore this who the hell cares about us other than IT

I don't think they're that scared of us, and I think they monitor us same as they monitor lots of places on the Internet. The real manpower is probably dedicated to maintaining their Dark Web honeypots. No, actual government intelligence is not so stupid as to fear someone without cause.
They have wasted millions of dollars monitoring us. They have sent memos to colleges, police departments and the U.S fucking Air Force. Every news article about us is hyping up how big of a threat we are.

Come on, some boomer FBI agent right now is reading this thread and agreeing with me.

that's pretty cool

Iirc, someone here mentioned before that at most it's just a bot crawling through every page for trigger words and if it fits a profile, some fbi desk jockey playing hearthstone and drinking coffee halfway will check it out.

Iirc, someone here mentioned before that at most it's just a bot crawling through every page for trigger words and if it fits a profile, some fbi desk jockey playing hearthstone and drinking coffee halfway will check it out.
They had agents monitoring and making boomer-esque shitposts on 8chan encouraging people to do shootings and pushing Russian hoax shit.

government has to monitor sites like this to look busy and pretend they are protecting america
if anybody here actually shot up something the FBI would make fake claims they were on the case but in reality it would be too late to stop any one of us. a lot of the incels here have guns or at least access to sharps like knives & such. we'd could easily get together and kill tons of people. we just don't because we are failures in everything we do in life.
even ER couldnt kill a ton of sluts and even killed incel-ish type dudes. what a fucking loser.

It's because we are easy targets. We don't have any human rights lawyers defending us.

Monitoring people on the internet must be a nice job tbh. But I would feel like shit having to jail thought criminals like they do. I'd refuse and quit tbh.

That's actually pretty funny.
They spend millions of dollars just to monitor some lonely losers with zero motivation to do anything at all.
:feelskek:

I don't think you're the kind of person they try to hire.
I'm definitely not talented to be a cop or something of the kind.

I don't want to risk myself to protect strangers or jail undeserving people. I'm too much empathetic and nonconformist for the job. I don't hate all cops but it's the type of profession that attracts obnoxious brutes with 0 internal dialogue. Just obey the law, bro.

people come here because they are hopeless or trying to normie mimic internet culture themselves

It's because we have the potential to have potential in a potentially, socially catastrophic way.

Suicidal terrorists with no morals, nothing to lose, and the most understandably human and legitimate reason to be in revolt.

It's time to rewrite the policies, it's time for 21st century human body rights.

[email protected] !

Yeah! Hahahahahaha! Just imagine all the tax dollars being wasted on ai and humans getting concentrated blackpills every day.

My cope/hope is that one day they will join us. Hopefully they won't be as apathetic as most of us are and might actually accomplish something.

My cope/hope is that one day they will join us. Hopefully they won't be as apathetic as most of us are and might actually accomplish something.

That's quite the cope.

The overwhelming majority don't actually give a shit, since they're blue pilled and state indoctrinated (the selection process does its best to make sure). All they care about is making their jobs easier, getting praise and a promotion, and their retirement packages.

That's quite the cope.

The overwhelming majority don't actually give a shit, since they're blue pilled and state indoctrinated (the selection process does its best to make sure). All they care about is making their jobs easier, getting praise and a promotion, and their retirement packages.
Yeah. Sigh...

We are getting female attention. What could possibly go wrong? :feelskek:

How the media sees us
20200126 210023

Vs.
What we really are:
20200126 210140