Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't post images on .co, and I can't post on Looksmax at all.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
And I think I'm the only one suffering from this. I'm real suspicious. My IP wouldn't be blocking me from this site, would they? I'm the only one here having issues loading images. I'm the only one here who can't post images at all. And I'm the only one here who can't load the "post thread" applet on Looksmax. What is happening to me?

I'm having issues loading images as well.

What's it like? Does it cascade gradually like you're running dialup, then either stop or crash entirely?

What's it like? Does it cascade gradually like you're running dialup, then either stop or crash entirely?
Some avis don't load and some images partially load then turn into an X. But if I right-click the X and choose Open in New Tab, the full picture appears in the new lab.

Inkelavi

Working 4me maybe

Yeah for like a few hours now the site only displays like the top part of the image and nothing else.

my image won't load either

It's not working.

Last edited:
I have no solution

Yes, and some users here can't even see the text box so they can't post. Things are messing up.

Is it still going on, or is it just me?