Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't permanently LDAR because part of me refuses to give up.

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
I've barely been on the forum for the last couple days because I've been feeling like starting another self improooovement phase and I don't have enough of a defeatist "it's over" mindset at the moment to post much here. This must be like the 10th one I've attempted and none of my previous attempts have went anywhere but I know I'm going to keep trying anyway because part of me will never accept my current place in society.

Even 10 years for now I'll probably still be doing the same thing even if it gets me nowhere. I'll give up for a couple months but I'll never give up permanently because I'll always want to chase the goal of not having to live this shit life.

If all your life is a foid, it is over. If you find purpose in life, congratulations, life has no meaning.

Can you leech out your procreators i.e. parents? Do you have any sibling?

I've barely been on the forum for the last couple days because I've been feeling like starting another self improooovement phase and I don't have enough of a defeatist "it's over" mindset at the moment to post much here. This must be like the 10th one I've attempted and none of my previous attempts have went anywhere but I know I'm going to keep trying anyway because part of me will never accept my current place in society.

Even 10 years for now I'll probably still be doing the same thing even if it gets me nowhere. I'll give up for a couple months but I'll never give up permanently because I'll always want to chase the goal of not having to live this shit life.
I can't ldar because I am not allowed and when I do it for too long my dad gets pissed

No siblings and yeah I live with my parents.
Leech as much as you can, but attaining working habits would be good for you, having your own financial freedom and one day when your parents die you will be prepared for life.

I never said that.
That's why it is a conditional. Inceldom is a hard suffering because usually it comes with other kind of loneliness.
Life has no meaning but if it was actually enjoyable then I wouldn't mind that at all.
The problem is that life is terribly fun, the problem is limiting your fun and copes to certain idealistic goals.

I can't ldar because I am not allowed and when I do it for too long my dad gets pissed
Yeah that sucks. My parents seem okay with me sitting inside all day on my PC just because I wageslave part time and am in uni.

Yeah that sucks. My parents seem okay with me sitting inside all day on my PC just because I wageslave part time and am in uni.
I'm neet who does chores need to find some shit job soon I feel like a 15 year old

No siblings and yeah I live with my parents.
That is nice. You can self-improve as a cope while leeching them. Make sure that they do not leave you any debt so that you can maximise the inheritance.

Leech as much as you can, but attaining working habits would be good for you, having your own financial freedom and one day when your parents die you will be prepared for life.
I wageslave and I'm in uni at the moment but I won't have near enough to move out anytime soon so I'll try leech for as long as I can since they seem okay with it.

I wageslave and I'm in uni at the moment but I won't have near enough to move out anytime soon so I'll try leech for as long as I can since they seem okay with it.
why do you consider yourself LDAR then if you are in Uni? I attended Uni and enjoyed my time about studying back then but of course no social life. I love learning so I consider learning as my cope. However I never worked my entire life. I cannot stand job interview and being rejected, ghosted, or ignored. Really hate contributing to society and being a greedy corporate slave.

It's normal to have that hope mentality. Its implanted into the human psyche

why do you consider yourself LDAR then if you are in Uni? I attended Uni and enjoyed my time about studying back then but of course no social life. I love learning so I consider learning as my cope. However I never worked my entire life. I cannot stand job interview and being rejected, ghosted, or ignored. Really hate contributing to society and being a greedy corporate slave.
I'm just doing the bare minimum to get by in it that's why. When I say I'm LDARing I mean I'm not actively trying in life just going along with whatever my current status quo is.
It's normal to have that hope mentality. Its implanted into the human psyche
Yeah I think everyone feels this way to some extent.

I'm neet who does chores need to find some shit job soon I feel like a 15 year old
Have your parents been pressuring you to get a job? And what kind of job would you try to get?

Since youre an only child they should help you out as much as they can tbh.

I know how you feel mang, I'm not ready to give up myself

Recently, I've had this sudden "hit" of energy to try again: I don't know what it is, but I guess it's just a mix of instincts combined with the fact I went through a very bad, depressive, and anxiety inducing episode.

Kinda the same here, I work part time & am a Unicel, except I'm at college & live there.