Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't overcome myself and hate women.

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
I can't. I'm too weak and prideful. I'm a cuck.

Women don't give two fucks about me, they want me dead. I'm just a waste of space for them, an ugly, tall, disgusting waste of space, and I annoy them by my presence.
Every single girl in my entire life with the exception of a few have all treated me like shit, from grade school to junior high to high school to college to now. Even my teenage sister hates me, my cousin hates me and wants nothing to do with me. The only ones that like me are older and have sexually cooled down; everyone else doesn't like me.

Despite all of this, I just don't care enough to hate them. I still am predisposed to want to like them and help them. It makes me happy whenever I can make a girl laugh or smile. Despite how artificial and fake it is, I ultimately like the illusion of gentleness, kindness, softness, and warmth they provide.

I'm just pathetic, ripe to be taken advantage of.

You have to realise that they are trapped in a game of hypergamy and hypogamy, it's in their nature. Hate the game, not them.

Women are vile and opportunistic scum, you have to be based and not allow these vapid whores to step all over you.

You have to realise that they are trapped in a game of hypergamy and hypogamy, it's in their nature. Hate the game, not them.
I think this is what I realize - I don't hate any individual soul. It's just we live in a world where men and women are extremely cruel and animalistic by their nature, and in my DND dice, I got a pair of 1s for my genetics and mental health.

Maybe with the exception of my height, which I got a 9 in. And a 6 in my eye color. Nothing else though.
Still not fuckable because of my face.

Last edited:
I think this is what I realize - I don't hate any individual soul. It's just we live in a world where men and women are extremely cruel and animalistic by their nature, and in my DND dice, I got a pair of 1s for my genetics.

Right, that's my take on it aswell. We have to find another way. We have to find value beyond the game. Trying to "ascend" just puts us back in the game. If we were women in this culture we would practice hypergamy. If we were 10/10 men in this society, we would practice hypogamy. Being rejected as we are. Gives us the opportunity to see the game for what it is and do something about it. What that something is, I'm not sure of yet.

The only ones that like me are older and have sexually cooled down; everyone else doesn't like me.

Pull a MILF. That could be your ticket.

CB296709 1A29 4432 8A5D FAD77D556421

I don't know, we are fighting against a tidal wave; and a part of me thinks when I begin to have financial stability, to start up an organization that teaches lonely, young men to be the best versions of themselves as early as possible; like junior high - high school. And to instill in them a respect for culture and tradition, making them as happy as possible yet based as possible as early as possible.
I had this mentality for a long time. Yes, being disciplined and having a job. Will be good for you. But based on what I see in society, I've come to the conclusion that there is a rot that is spreading. And I'm not sure if it can be stopped. So maybe the only thing you can do, is to indulge in society as little as possible. To save your own soul. That's why I think Incels and other rejected people are the lucky ones. Maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I don't think it can be stopped, it's going to spread until society hits rock bottom (collapse). We can fight against it though a little bit.
But what's the point of fighting against something inevitable? I'd rather make good friends with people who has the same views and work on myself. So it's easier to navigate whatever lays beyond. Those who indulge and perpetuate the degeneracy, does so at their own peril. It's like the thing Jesus said "let the dead bury the dead". The dead being the people of this degenerate culture.

Last edited:
I deleted my posts, it's wishful thinking. I think you're right.

But how can I work on myself when I know that the one thing that could give me happiness - love - is cut from me. It makes all of existence pointless.

No need to feel any guilt. It is perfectly rational and moral to hate femoids for being hypergamous, treacherous whores.