Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't not post this again, this fucking bitch

T

treesarescary

Banned
-
God I so badly wanted to go through the screen and fucking beat the shit out of her for saying that shit, telling me I do want my mom to die because I can't "get better"

Now when my mom dies and gunna 100% fucking blame myself every step of the way just for being who I am, I will go insane or rope

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201018_113922_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20201018_113922_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 380
  • Screenshot_20200914_110121_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200914_110121_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    964.3 KB · Views: 381
i remember this bullshit.
it's not really a valid argument tactic she used on you, she's just being a cunt.
so why would you blame yourself then for your mom's death

Listening to their advice will be worse. They're bluepilled fags and whores.

Don't go on reddit. It's a site meant for bullying nonchad males that don't agree with whatever is socially acceptable at the time.

You are kinda of a retarded tbh. Why are you talking to those people? Reddit is for bullying ugly males, people on the internet don't care about you.

Do you get a kick out of talking to this people or something? Can't relate.

You lot need to stop going on cucked sites and argue or seek advice from this people. Why do you interact with them? Neither of you is going to approach the conversation sound minded. Engaging in such deranged conversations will only leave everyone involved further entrenched in their believes. It's a game of tug of war in text format.

If you truly wish to discuss such issues you must do it face to face or with people who are willing to converse with an open mind. ITs will never change their position as long as they hang around in their own little circle because it is inherit to their entire reddit persona. You could argue the same is true of this site but the difference is that we are a diverse lot who openly discuss and argue against all the inner-culture topics without any taboo and restrictions on opinions. We are a culture while they are a bunch of larp cultists.

When you come to IT for advice they will filter everything they tell you through their IT lens without even thinking about the nature of your problem. You are not talking to a real person. You are talking to a distorted image of a man or a woman who is playing a role in a modern drama called 'INCEL BAD'. They can't go off the script and there is only so much liberty they can afford themselves. All of this, subconsciously projected into every word they type.

Don't go on reddit. It's a site meant for bullying nonchad males that don't agree with whatever is socially acceptable at the time.
agreed. I dont get why @Edmund_Kemper does on twitter neither. I mean that is insane. For your own health, just leave it.

agreed. I dont get why @Edmund_Kemper does on twitter neither. I mean that is insane. For your own health, just leave it.
Hopefully both sites go bankrupt at some point and get permanently taken offline, along with reddit.
I can't stand the smugness of users there either.
Social media is responsible for a lot of modern incel worries like cancel culture, witch hunting, #metoo accusations and the latest flavor of social justice activism of the day to distract from actual policy issues.

what a manipulative disgusting person.

You are kinda of a retarded tbh. Why are you talking to those people? Reddit is for bullying ugly males, people on the internet don't care about you.

u/Treesarescary