Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't make an email

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
It requires my phone number and when I give it it says it have been used too much. When I give a generated phone number it says it can't be used. And when I give a generated email to the service I wanna use it says it's invalid

It requires my phone number and when I give it it says it have been used too much. When I give a generated phone number it says it can't be used. And when I give a generated email to the service I wanna use it says it's invalid
use another email provider

On what site?

I think you can generally make an email on Mail.com, Proton Mail, or even Outlook without as many hoops to pass through. It is sometimes possible to make an email with mobile numbers found online, and I think some people (eg. social media addicts who keep getting banned) buy phone numbers for a cheap-ish price, but maybe a bit less straightforwards.

try using mail dot com or proton mail

Use google play apps for code, Then you can use a random phone nombre

On what site?

I think you can generally make an email on Mail.com, Proton Mail, or even Outlook without as many hoops to pass through. It is sometimes possible to make an email with mobile numbers found online, and I think some people (eg. social media addicts who keep getting banned) buy phone numbers for a cheap-ish price, but maybe a bit less straightforwards.
try using mail dot com or proton mail
Thanks mail.com worked