Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't lowinhibmaxx through alcohol anymore

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Today was a holiday here in cuckmany and I went out and tried to get myself drunk to approach some German foids before going back, but it just doesn't work anymore. I drink as much as I can to the point I want to puke and I'm still sober and high inhib as fuck.

Alcohol is also the worst cope btw, that shit fucks you metabolism, makes you tired, costs money, fucks up your stomach/liver and isn't even that good to lowinhibmaxx. I might as well try drugs next time. Or even better, give up for good since I'm sub4 anyway.

My brain punishes me when I try to alcoholmaxx. The next morning I wake up cringing at everything I did and said the night before, even things that normies do on a daily basis without alcohol.

Just be confident bro.

Drugs are better for doing exactly that....and you won't puke.

My brain punishes me when I try to alcoholmaxx. The next morning I wake up cringing at everything I did and said the night before, even things that normies do on a daily basis without alcohol.
It doesn't have any effect on me whatsoever anymore. I drank like 10 beers and all I got from it was feeling tired and dizzy like crazy but was still sober, completely conscious and high inhib.
Drugs are better for doing exactly that....and you won't puke.
Which drugs?

Alcohol just reveals how you truly are. If you're naturally very high inhib, drinking alcohol will just make you even less social.

Alcohol just reveals how you truly are. If you're naturally very high inhib, drinking alcohol will just make you even less social.
Once it worked with me. My hundreds of approaches were mostly done through alcohol. But it doesn't work anymore, I think maybe that's because I gained weight those last years. I was already very resistant to alcohol.

I think randomly approaching a female won't work, especially on those northern latitudes. The best way to meet women is online. Tinder or Badoo. But yeah, it's a nightmare. Maybe, the best solution is to accept that it is over and give up on women entirely.

I never understood alcohol and alcoholics. Sometimes a good beer is nice or a nice whiskey and cigar. I guess I just don't have an addictive personality in general and the few times I was drunk I hated it and went off alcohol entirely for a few months afterwards.

I drank like 10 beers

Well there's your problem. You're drinking beer. Beer is trash, it bloats you, takes more to get drunk off of compared to whiskey or vodka, and it tastes like shit. You're probably drinking yak piss to top it all off.

Well there's your problem. You're drinking beer. Beer is trash, it bloats you, takes more to get drunk off of compared to whiskey or vodka, and it tastes like shit. You're probably drinking yak piss to top it all off.
Truth tbh. Vodka has the best cost benefit.

You should had accidentally split your drink on them and then helped wipe it off before they could say no.

Alcohol is a jew drug with very limited upside and horrific downsides. That's why it's legal everywhere.

Cannabis, and especially psilocybin and LSD are what us incels have really always needed to make us feel better but of course the cucks won't let us have those.

Last edited:
MDMA is often said to be the superior drug for lowinhibmaxxing, never tested so can't confirm.

Alcohol is a drug with high tolerance building, making it one of the worst drugs on the market, and a very bad long-term cope for shyness. For punctual use it's excellent though.

>trying to approach foids in germanistan when you are not a refugee :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No amount of alcohol could've saved you boyo, believe me it's better this way.

It takes me 8 shots to get

>trying to approach foids in germanistan when you are not a refugee :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No amount of alcohol could've saved you boyo, believe me it's better this way.

A lot of that is just virtue signaling though. Most of these "refugees welcome" women are dating aryan brads/chads. But you need to be an 8+ male or you're invisible.

Alcohol is a drug, dummy

Just make a dating app account.

lowinhibmaxxing through alcohol never worked for me, when I'm druck i have even worse social skills and i am aware of this while drunk, so I approach even less. also alcohol makes me sleepy

Alcohol is only going to make things worse in the long run. Just give it up. Try nicotine and coffee.