Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't lose weight cause I need fuel

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
I work an active job for 8 hours a day in a large warehouse-type store that occasionally requires labor intensive movement and I burn around 12-1400 kcals depending on the day, but it's been getting hard asf to continue my weight loss leanmaxxing goal if I have to intermittent fast for 16 hours and strength train in the mornings if when I get home I binge on whatever I can find. Any food is ideal and I end up eating big meals upwards to like 3 items that equal 1500 calories.

Just need tips on how to work around this, besides blatant willpower what can I do, I need help.

Celery+Water+Protein powder

When I was working a hard job I lost a lot of weight because I never ate in the mornings(couldn't be bothered to get up early enough) and only once I got home, and I could only eat so much at that point. It sucks for a while but your body gets used to it and being at work is a good trainer because you can't easily get food there. Or at least, I couldn't. Anyway, when trying to lose weight it's a good idea to avoid carbs, sugars, and seed oils and focus on eating mostly protein and fat. Pretty common knowledge but you might not know. Also, when you are dehydrated and fasting your body burns fat faster for water and not just calories so you could also go some days without drinking much. Obviously if you feel lightheaded or whatever take a drink but I did this on a fairly regular basis and it wasn't so bad.

Eating more protein for weight loss and more carbs for energy to work and lift. Reduce the fat, but make sure you are getting the bare minimum. Make sure the calories work out.

Dont do intermitted fasting, it lowers your testosterone, doesnt work for everyone and it makes you hungrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back