Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't live anymore.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
4m
I seriously can't do this for another 50 years.

The most depressing thing is when I kill myself no one would really care. No one cares if any of us end our lives. Nobody.

T

throwzo

Greycel
If you are seriously considering offing yourself and have nothing to lose I highly recommend picking up a drug habit

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
1d 13h 47m
We are 100% alone in this world.

Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
There's no way I could live that long either. I'm coping through hopes of technology advancements that wold improve our way of life. That or the incel uprising.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
4m
throwzo said:
If you are seriously considering offing yourself and have nothing to lose I highly recommend picking up a drug habit

Honestly I think I'm just going to do on this on cam somewhere for all us brothers to rejoice, so you can see blow my brains out. Anyone know where any site that you can have people watch you on cam? Does Tinychat still exist?

sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
8h 51m
throwzo said:

Yep. The brute force of chemical stimulation at least makes life mildly amusing. This is nothing new. We weren't born with the genetic privilege to enjoy a fulfilling life of base necessities, including sex. We're fucking eunuchs with dicks and balls and demons in our chest beating our ribs toward women to fuck and we can't do anything but restrain ourselves.

Historically, men went to war for the chance to loot, pillage, and fuck the conquered women. Even today, the military is just full of incel losers who jerk off and play xbox between getting shot at.

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
anincelforlifelol said:
throwzo said:
Honestly I think I'm just going to do on this on cam somewhere for all us brothers to rejoice, so you can see blow my brains out. Anyone know where any site that you can have people watch you on cam? Does Tinychat still exist?
Liveleak perhaps

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
KValt

KValt

Recruit
★★★★★
Dont do it. At the very least:
1. spend all your money
2. Go ER on your bullies

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
7d 5h 24m
I am sad too

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
14d 5h 51m
ITS OVER JUST LDAR

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
4m
EmergencyRope said:
How old ru?

In my 20s. Friendless, lonely, girlfriendless, aka OVER.

theultimate341

theultimate341

Ore, maho te ni naru!!
★★★★★
anincelforlifelol said:
In my 20s. Friendless, lonely, girlfriendless, aka OVER.

have you tried role playing on wow