Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't listen to songs that are popular even though i like the song(anti mainstream gang)

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
Even though i like the music. The fact that there are stacies/normies listening to that song makes me disgusted. If a song is popular (over 100k views on spotify, yt) i stop listening to it(srs)

There might be thousands of woman listening and crying to that song because they can't get the Chad they want. Even the imagination of that makes me RAGE hardcore.
I can't identify myself with such an disgusting and degenerated audience.

Anyone else like me ?

I don’t generally like popular music but if I like a song then I’ll listen to it. I don’t care what anyone else thinks about it tbh.

DldDEEY

retarded motherfucker cucked Rap

I don’t generally like popular music but if I like a song then I’ll listen to it. I don’t care what anyone else thinks about it tbh.
Same. I don't know why anyone would let normies control what you do and don't listen to.

good thing somewhat popular english music isnt really much listened to in germany

same
good thing somewhat popular english music isnt really much listened to in germany
That is not true.
They are everywhere on the radio, etc.

same

That is not true.
They are everywhere on the radio, etc.
should have specified that i dont mean pop music

for example this song is so unacknowledged in germany

That's why weird lo-fi rap from soundcloud is the best, only depressed loners and stoners listen to it.

I hate popular music because I can only think about how some chad is fucking some stacy while it plays in the background and I'm sitting home alone with the song in my headphones.

My nigga, just listen to anything you think sounds good. Dont give a shit about what others think of it.

That's why weird lo-fi rap from soundcloud is the best, only depressed loners and stoners listen to it.

I hate popular music because I can only think about how some chad is fucking some stacy while it plays in the background and I'm sitting home alone with the song in my headphones.

>how some chad is fucking some stacy while it plays in the background

Exactly!

& Yes i love lo-fi rap as well:heart: But i prefer music without lyrics. Pure instrumental.

More like low T rap. Gay AF.

IDK. My favorite music is disco from the 70s, most of it is about sex and love and very bluepilled. It's just so funky.