Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't listen to songs that are liked by females. who else?

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
When I see girls commenting on a good song in a yt video, I immediately dislike the video and turn off the music.

Can't identify myself with such whores that have nothing to do than sucking chads dick.
I mostly listen to songs that are not liked by females.

I don’t let holes have any influence over me.

So no.

When I see girls commenting on a good song in a yt video, I immediately dislike the video and turn off the music.

Can't identify myself with such whores that have nothing to do than sucking chads dick.
I mostly listen to songs that are not liked by females.

it's very rare but i just always dislike their comment (i know it does absolutely nothing) and leave it at that

What type of music do you listen do? Holes in particular like songs that embody their life style (songs by glorified strippers like Nicky Minaj, cardi b, grande) so it’s rare to see them anywhere else

Yes specially "love" songs I know they faking emotions so fuck them

I listen to extreme metal bands anyway. females usualy dont like it

I see why you don’t like to listen to a song females also enjoy.

foids listen to nothing but garbage these days anyway

Can't say I have that problem. I listen to old school death metal, black metal, jazz, classical, classic rock, dubstep, whatever. As you can imagine, foids are pretty scarce 'round those parts.

I don't like music with lyrics it in, other than that it doesn't matter who hates it or likes it.