Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't lift as much anymore after getting the vaccine

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
@ExpiringAspirin

You were right, I tried cooming yesterday too and could barely get hard. :worryfeels::feelsohgod: Didn't want to catch the British variant but it was just all part of their (((plan))).

Srs?

Not only are you physically weakened but you can’t even cope with cooming anymore?

Man am I glad I’m not getting vaccinated

Srs?

Not only are you physically weakened but you can’t even cope with cooming anymore?

Man am I glad I’m not getting vaccinated
Dedsrs, tried benching 60lbs yesterday and barely had the strength to do it

The jew vaccine lowers your testosterone to make you low-T just like them.

I took this and this happened isn't sufficient proof that it was caused by it.

That's like 3rd grade science.

I took this and this happened isn't sufficient proof that it was caused by it.

That's like 3rd grade science.
tenor.gif

You actually got the Vaccine :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Vaccine is safe. It will just make you sterile.

Vaccine is safe. It will just make you sterile.
Word through the grapevine is that many pregnant women in their late term who've been vaccinated have had stillbirth labors. I'm trying to get concrete numbers on this, but the data being suppressed.

Sterility is one of the anticipated side effects amongst some. The synthetic mRNA injections are fundamentally altering people. It's not just inscripting new one-time instructions for the hosts DNA and then being metabolized by the body. It's opening up the host to further genetic manipulation.

This is dystopian, but too many people are naive and blissfully unaware. Bill Gates is one of the biggest investors in COVID-19 vaccination technology and he has publicly stated on record his stance on global population reduction. The writing is on the wall, and nobody is bothering to so much as glance at it.

I felt like shit for about 3 days afterwards.
Fine after about 1 week.

didn't get it and I won't.

Word through the grapevine is that many pregnant women in their late term who've been vaccinated have had stillbirth labors. I'm trying to get concrete numbers on this, but the data being suppressed.

Sterility is one of the anticipated side effects amongst some. The synthetic mRNA injections are fundamentally altering people. It's not just inscripting new one-time instructions for the hosts DNA and then being metabolized by the body. It's opening up the host to further genetic manipulation.

This is dystopian, but too many people are naive and blissfully unaware. Bill Gates is one of the biggest investors in COVID-19 vaccination technology and he has publicly stated on record his stance on global population reduction. The writing is on the wall, and nobody is bothering to so much as glance at it.

It's just placebo. Why did you even take the vaccine if you were not sure about it? Its mostly likely your mind playing tricks on you.

Not taking that shit

enjoy being a genetically modified organism. that's what you get for taking your jew injection.

enjoy being a genetically modified organism. that's what you get for taking your jew injection.
Am pretty sure am already GMO from eating all the gmo food the last several years.

Fuck man , WE really are amongst pigs

Its a fucking done Deal , History repeasts itself Just in a silent , hideous Manner this time

DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Let’s all get vaccinated for a disease that has a 99% survival rate, you have all been jewnipulated

@ExpiringAspirin

You were right, I tried cooming yesterday too and could barely get hard. :worryfeels::feelsohgod: Didn't want to catch the British variant but it was just all part of their (((plan))).
vaccines are their plan to physically weaken you, then weaken you slowly but surely mentally, then eat your soul, and eventually you want to rope.

It's the foids' plan to take over the world.