Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't lie anymore, this is the truth about me

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Im an incel. There. I said it. This might come as a shock to you all. I'm involuntarily celibate, I voluntarily make the effort to find a girlfriend and involuntarily fail every time I try, and cannot get sex, intimacy and love despite so badly wishing I could acquire it.

Am I a failure of a man? Reproductively speaking, yes, yes I am. Out of the two instincts of human life, survival and passing on your genes via sex, you'd think failing to accomplish one of these critical instincts would have some damage on the failee and would severely impair their quality of life. Well you'd be right.

I've showered, gone to gym, checked my privilege, done up my hair (whats left of it) and still never found success in having a relationship with a woman. Ive checked and double checked my personality bro, I was confident bro, and I still come home every night to the same empty, cold, dark apartment.

Im a fucking incel, and its because of my looks. One of the most beautiful women ive ever seen, who happens to be my friend, told me with genuine sincerity that only because she's my friend she'll be honest, and she rates me a 4/10 in terms of attractiveness. Even this may very well have been an inflated figure. Get the fuck over it people. Looks matter, its FUCKING well overdue that people understand and accept this reality.

Im sorry for lying all this time, pretending I was one of you people. A normal, typical guy who gets laid tee hee.

Sorry for you. Just don't give up on your life. Fuck women. Keep fighting for your own.

I'm involuntarily celibate, I voluntarily make the effort to find a girlfriend and involuntarily fail every time I try, and cannot get sex, intimacy and love despite so badly wishing I could acquire it.
When you know you're destined to lose giving fight is still better than giving up. We might never make it, but at least we tried