Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'I can't leave the blackpill behind'

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

sub to my OF for more cute cat pics
★★★★★

The blackpill always comes to collect, even for r/IncelExit copers

This guy is a retard he doesn't know why but he doesn't even have a girlfriend it's pretty obvious

Only redditors would create subreddits like this.

What will be next? Deathexit?

You can try to escape the blackpill but the blackpill won't leave you alone

You can't unswallow it. Once you've processed all the information you can't forget it. Unless you get a lobotomy.

I don't even need to open the comments to know for sure they gaslighted the living shit out of this poor lost soul

Maybe because.. it's the truth?

This guy is a retard he doesn't know why but he doesn't even have a girlfriend it's pretty obvious
Exactly, the blackpill is staring him in the face but he's just crying about how he doesn't 'want to believe' it

poor guy, redditors brainwashed him

now he feels guilty just for noticing obvious things about the world

Pattern recognition is already drilled into his brain :feelskek: There's no getting out of this without lobotomizing himself all he can do is c0pe

Once a black pillar always a black pillar once this knowledge gets inside your brain unless you have a accident which totally prevents you from requiring new knowledge or maintaining the knowledge you once had unless that happened to you I think once you've taken the black pill you change as a person you're total outlook on this reality forever changes because you know how the world actually works now

Once a black pillar always a black pillar once this knowledge gets inside your brain unless you have a accident which totally prevents you from requiring new knowledge or maintaining the knowledge you once had unless that happened to you I think once you've taken the black pill you change as a person you're total outlook on this reality forever changes because you know how the world actually works now
Exactly, it's like noticing the jewpill, you can never truly see the world the same way as before once you realize that shlomo is pulling the strings

Exactly, it's like noticing the jewpill, you can never truly see the world the same way as before once you realize that shlomo is pulling the strings

Pattern recognition is already drilled into his brain :feelskek: There's no getting out of this without lobotomizing himself all he can do is c0pe

they will gaslight him to oblivion!

oh sweetie! you still have time! you can still make it!

bro, every minute of that guy's childhood and adolescence was spent watching people with better genes than him live life. But he wants to cope and act like he can "leave the blackpill behind"

motherfucker, there is no leaving the blackpill behind. that's like saying I want to leave the laws of physics behind.