Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't kill this nigger

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Match

It's just impossible, Ive been trying since yesterday. I don't want to drop the game because of one big faggot

His last phase is a bitch.

Nzijc

It's the Dark Souls of Skyrims. Did you beat the genie?

Bad taste in games.

never tried that game tbh
is it good ?

Is this cuphead? I heard that game was made by two brothers, but the literal Chad brother is the face of the company

Cuphead looks hard af

Killed him :cool: I changed to chaser and charge weapons and it was much easier

that thread title triggered me tbh

is that the cup and mug game?

Looks like a shit cope tbh.

Last edited:
This bird is even harder, I hate this fucking game

Wally warbles by porygon2z dbqfywj

Dont give up man, dont give up

Trust me you'll beat it, but honestly his last phase is a bitch. I recommend using the ring shots for it.

Cuphead is a great game
This fucker was tough, but imo the final boss is the hardest one

As someone who 100%ed the game all achievements: Use charge and spreader. Use the smoke dash. Just charge up shots and use those. Focus on platforming above all. Phase 3 is the worst since flame thrower can screw you over. Total rng fest. He’s probably one of if not the hardest things in the game though, if u can beat him u can beat the rest

As someone who 100%ed the game all achievements: Use charge and spreader. Use the smoke dash. Just charge up shots and use those. Focus on platforming above all. Phase 3 is the worst since flame thrower can screw you over. Total rng fest. He’s probably one of if not the hardest things in the game though, if u can beat him u can beat the rest
I killed him yesterday, I used the chaser and charge it was much easier

I killed him yesterday, I used the chaser and charge it was much easier
I never used the chaser really but i can see how itd be good for this fight

I never used the chaser really but i can see how itd be good for this fight
The chaser is great because i can just focus on evading, but it's really bad on the third phase because it breaks the fireballs

lol @ buying hard games and then getting mad. i only buy ez games so i can feel op

didn't challenge

Have you tried showering and getting a haircut?

I don't like that game

I have only 2 bosses left tbh, I will kill then this week :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back