Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't keep myself from spewing bullshit

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Everytime my parents have guests I say tons of stupid stuff even though I try my best to shut the fuck up and not speak unless spoken to and I am 20 years old. 90% of what I say screams autism. I have come to hate guests because of this.

Ah, yes, I can relate, I either say too little or say too much.

Everytime my parents have guests I say tons of stupid stuff even though I try my best to shut the fuck up and not speak unless spoken to and I am 20 years old. 90% of what I say screams autism. I have come to hate guests because of this.
used to have something similar to this where i'd always spew random weird lies for absolutely no reason. not entirely sure how i stopped, but i remember always making myself stop in the middle of it whenever i caught myself

In your case it's probably better to say less than more

Anytime I talk to someone I tend to bore them with useless facts and random excerpts of historical knowledge. That and telling stories or parables; I always end up feeling retarded in retrospection.

Last edited:
Yeah I do that too. It's called aspergers

the discarded fetuses in an abortion clinic probably have more of a developed brain than you
They definitely do.
Anytime I talk to someone I tend to bore them with useless facts and random excerpts of historical knowledge. That and telling stories or parables; I always end up feeling retarded in retrospection.
I do that to my mom all the time.

What a bunch of pussies you guys are, I overcame within a year by keep rehearsaling daily conversations, social norms and facial expressions, now no one can tell if i am incel.

Give us some examples of inappropriate things you’ve said OP.

Yeah man I'm the same. I say stuff off topic and weird that I always regret. The only way out is to be silent. I play a game where I try to speak as little as possible in every social encounter. It's not all about one word answers, it's about prep work. I'l say I've already eaten to avoid dinner conversations. I'l run errands when guests are staying over, to appear busy to avoid conversations. It's all about hiding your power(autism)levels.

What a bunch of pussies you guys are, I overcame within a year by keep rehearsaling daily conversations, social norms and facial expressions, now no one can tell if i am incel.
just be a normie theory

There is no other option, it's better to overcome social awkwardness instead of living with it ur whole life
just be confident and smile more bro

Give us some examples of inappropriate things you’ve said OP.
This older guy was talking about water towers and how the water we drink is full of shit and I said something really rude to him equivalent to "eat shit". I also can't keep secrets.
Yeah man I'm the same. I say stuff off topic and weird that I always regret. The only way out is to be silent. I play a game where I try to speak as little as possible in every social encounter. It's not all about one word answers, it's about prep work. I'l say I've already eaten to avoid dinner conversations. I'l run errands when guests are staying over, to appear busy to avoid conversations. It's all about hiding your power(autism)levels.
Thanks for the advice.

This older guy was talking about water towers and how the water we drink is full of shit and I said something really rude to him equivalent to "eat shit". I also can't keep secrets.
It’s weird how the delivery of what you say is actually more important than what you say when trying not to appear awkward. If you’d said that in a light-hearted and jokey manner then he may have laughed as well. What secrets have you revealed?

It’s weird how the delivery of what you say is actually more important than what you say when trying not to appear awkward. If you’d said that in a light-hearted and jokey manner then he may have laughed as well. What secrets have you revealed?
I have revealed hundreds if not thousands of secrets only me, my mother and her close relatives were supposed to know, stuff like internal disputes, etc...

I have revealed hundreds if not thousands of secrets only me, my mother and her close relatives were supposed to know, stuff like internal disputes, etc...
Fuck. What’s the worst and most awkward thing you have revealed that has the worst repercussions?

I’d say I’m a decent conversationalist. I can keep the conversation flowing and I can go back and forth with the convo being centered on me and then on the other person. The hard thing for me though, is to be spontaneous when it comes to poking fun or being platonically flirtatious. Normies do this kind of stuff to establish trust between both parties. My conversations tend to be personal but dry and straightforward. I also have a hard time looking people in the eye when they’re talking. I can’t always process what they’re saying. I get anxious when I look them in the eyes. I break eye contact with them first.

Fuck. What’s the worst and most awkward thing you have revealed that has the worst repercussions?
Honestly I can't remember, but they all were soul-crushing once I realized what I did and I often got beat up because of it when I was young.
I’d say I’m a decent conversationalist. I can keep the conversation flowing and I can go back and forth with the convo being centered on me and then on the other person. The hard thing for me though, is to be spontaneous when it comes to poking fun or being platonically flirtatious. Normies do this kind of stuff to establish trust between both parties. My conversations tend to be personal but dry and straightforward. I also have a hard time looking people in the eye when they’re talking. I can’t always process what they’re saying. I get anxious when I look them in the eyes. I break eye contact with them first.
One thing I noticed is that 99% of incels are socially awkward.