Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i can't imagine working close to +7 foids in a office , wagecels GTFIH

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
, I have never had a job but i know the feeling you experience in an office, you feel that hot sensation in your skin around your eyebrows,ears,neck while looking at the computer screen because you don't know what you're doing, its the same hot sensation you feel when you're embarrassed, this feeling is 20 X worse when there is a +7 foid in close proximity to you, I can't really tolerate that,
wagecells/office cells describe your work environment and experiences ??

Over for fbicels

luckily i work in IT where there are very few (but not zero) foids

I work in an office with 5 foids. TBH, aside from some dumbass conversations, it's not that bad. The job itself is super light too.

dude type ">7" or "7+" looks fucking weird putting plus before the number like that
the +7 foid debuff, the only way to remove it is to place a Chad on the other side of the office.

I work in an office with 5 foids. TBH, aside from some dumbass conversations, it's not that bad. The job itself is super light too.
what's your job??

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back