Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't imagine myself holding hands

sudoer

sudoer

Greycel
Title and walking with dominant posture next to a foid, imitating chad. I'm terrified of the awkwardness of that. I imagine people able to read my body language thinking things like "LMAO that fucking loser has a girlfriend", "aww poor dude, must be his 1st girlfriend :(". Suicidefuel because I can't even image myself correctly doing something so basic, and I am condemned to fake a personality.

aww poor dude, must be his 1st girlfriend :(
Heightmap 3

only cucks walk around holding hands, your woman should be at home away from other men.

Title and walking with dominant posture next to a foid, imitating chad. I'm terrified of the awkwardness of that. I imagine people able to read my body language thinking things like "LMAO that fucking loser has a girlfriend", "aww poor dude, must be his 1st girlfriend :(". Suicidefuel because I can't even image myself correctly doing something so basic, and I am condemned to fake a personality.
They won't think "that fucking loser has a girlfriend", they'll think "that guy can't be a loser because he has a girlfriend".
But honestly, if you are afraid of such easy and nobrainer actions like holding a hand, maybe work on yourself first before trying to get a girlfriend.
I mean, what kind of man are you that you can't even handle the most simple things in life? You seem quite pathetic. Are you a 14yo living with his parents?
I can't imagine an adult male who has to take responsibility in a regular job to be that afraid of simple things like holding hands ...

Walk a dog.

Now remember that foids are beneath dogs.

A foid's hand is like a dog's leash. It's just an object you use to control an animal.

When the Marxist-Rodgerists win, you will be promoted to the post of supreme foid-walker, one of your missions will be to hold foids' hands and bring them to their final destination: the underground breeding barn where they'll be kept in a coma and used to make babies.

I guess that proves you aren't a jew