Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't imagine how it must feels like having a girl truly in love with you

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
must be a constant dopamine rush

this is something only chads can experience, maybe and rarely a lucky normie who was the first one. Foids literally simp for the men they love, it's unimaginable for me, I can't even get one who will not love me.

With foids's obnoxious behavior itll feel good for a couple days then youll want to ho back to having peace tbh.

Women cant truly love and they only simp for their men when he literally mog the foid in terms of status and looks, this is why some sucessful chads marry random beckies, because they know the chances of she getting something better is small and she wont risk to lose him.

With foids's obnoxious behavior itll feel good for a couple days then youll want to ho back to having peace tbh.
foids are affraid to annoy chad, what if he leaves her? He has value to them

foids are affraid to annoy chad, what if he leaves her? He has value to them
Yes, then comes the neat part where they cry for months, never get over Chad and hate all men for it :dab:

Or they take the whore way out of fucking another Chad a week later.

Yes, then comes the neat part where they cry for months, never get over Chad and hate all men for it :dab:

Or they take the whore way out of fucking another Chad a week later.
"if chad did that to me, imagine how bad the uglier ones must be" :feelstastyman::foidSoy:

"if chad did that to me, imagine how bad the uglier ones must be" :feelstastyman::foidSoy:
"If Chad did that to me, we must flay all men, oh HEY Chad.. didnt see you coming... Teeheee"

I've fantasized about my beautiful "oneitis"(I believed, at one point, that we were equally mentally-ill) immersing me in her love for six years now. However, her personality is vain and vile now. Chad has already deflowered her.

At times, it make me cringe and weep when I think of my foolishly extreme devotion to her.

:feelsbadman:
Women cant truly love and they only simp for their men when he literally mog the foid in terms of status and looks, this is why some sucessful chads marry random beckies, because they know the chances of she getting something better is small and she wont risk to lose him.
Incel cope

I've fantasized about my beautiful "oneitis"(I believed, at one point, that we were equally mentally-ill) immersing me in her love for six years now. However, her personality is vain and vile now. Chad has already deflowered her.

At times, it make me cringe and weep when I think of my foolishly extreme devotion to her.
Once Chad touches then, it's over.

It is pretty foolish indeed, but how can I blame you? I have similar fantasies but rather with some imaginary, hypothetical girl that would truly love me, which I know doesn't exist...

must be a constant dopamine rush

this is something only chads can experience, maybe and rarely a lucky normie who was the first one. Foids literally simp for the men they love, it's unimaginable for me, I can't even get one who will not love me.
Yeah. I have been truly in love with a girl when I was a teenager, but never have been the target of true love. I don't think I could ever feel that way about anyone again. I am way too jaded and bitter now. I missed my opportunity. If I somehow end up betabuxxing, it will not be anything in comparison to how I felt about her. Ah well, c'est la ville

Imagine believing in love :feelskek:

Imagine believing in love :feelskek:
cope-harder.gif

seeing posts saying how women are hornier than men is the biggest blackpill on earth

anyone who denies women have more power in the dating field is legitimately retarded at this point

When I go asia, will ling ling really love me?

Idk when I last talked to a girl I had a mini dopamine rush. That was two years ago :feelsbadman: