Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't imagine being born a truecel in a billionaire family and being raised around rich billionaire kids. That must be literal hell on Earth.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
You can definitely make the argument that you can cope with money and even be a NEET, but think about it.

You're being raised around everyone having the best time of their lives. By middle school, you see girls flaunting their pubescent bodies, as I've noticed with rich girls, they start dressing like sluts at 10 and start giving head by 12. This is from personal experience and knowledge. My theory for this is because their parents are too busy to monitor them, so they eventually discover social media.

Just imagine being reminded of the blackpill at that young of an age and realizing -- when you're not even a teenager yet -- that you can't have any of it, because young girls are especially rude to ugly guys and they make no such attempt to hide it, (however, like again, their sluttiness starts WAY earlier due to social media influence). The only thing you can do is stand by and rot in your house all day (with your parents' money) while rich 13 year old middle schooler Chadlets who get to chauffeured their Beverly Hills middle school in a Rolls Royce are drinking beer in their $20 million megamansions and getting head by the hottest cheerleader at your school in his mansion's 900 square foot single bathroom. You're being reminded of all of THAT at a young age.

Not to mention how most of the nouveau riche. even well into their late 30s are obsessed with consumerism and hip-hop culture, so the persona they externally and internally display is narcissistic, shallow, and egotistical, just like most of the rap loving normies who I met. There are a few exceptions, like Zuckerberg, but he's one of a kind in that category.

I also feel like this is what feeds the kids who have those type of parental figures in their life to be so fucked up in real life. Whenever I think of billionaires, I think of heavily fakeuped 38 year old Kim Kardashian bootlegs who sport themselves in D&G, Gucci, and Chanel, accompanied by their either Mediterranean or black husbands with a Hitler youth haircut who wear nice suits and have way too many David Yurman accessories. With my experiences with rich people in real life, these generalizations are not too far off, either.

I feel like shit like that is a big part in what caused Elliot Rodger to snap. Being surrounded by rich narcissists who want nothing to do with you if you're not rich AND good looking is absolutely painful. Congratulations, you managed to get lucky in a capitalist economy, but too bad looks play a HUGE part at the top of the economic heirarchy when you're trying to fit within their social circles.

I don't know where I heard this but a doctor was interviewed about abortion and he said majority of girls who come to him for abortion are rich teen girls. Rich teen girls are the biggest sluts on the world.

At least you'd be able to purchase plastic surgery. Maybe even a lot earlier on for you not to be an embarassment to ur high status family.

At least they have potential to LDAR with a fraction of their parents' fortune

They would probably run a human trafficking ring.

I don't know where I heard this but a doctor was interviewed about abortion and he said majority of girls who come to him for abortion are rich teen girls. Rich teen girls are the biggest sluts on the world.
The millionaire teen girls I have met are liberal progressive whores who either have a Chad or a Tyrone boyfriend when they themselves are a 4. They drive Lexuses or BMWs. I hate them so fucking much. If I became Chad overnight, I'd beat and abuse some rich whore daily.

The millionaire teen girls I have met are liberal progressive whores who either have a Chad or a Tyrone boyfriend when they themselves are a 4. They drive Lexuses or BMWs. I hate them so fucking much. If I became Chad overnight, I'd beat and abuse some rich whore daily.
I find them worse among all foids due to their astronomical level arrogance and flagrant whorish behaviour.