Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Can't Imagine Anything More Pathetic Than Going To A Bar For Fun

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I mean the Moe Syzlak type of bar @TheGoodGuy

You know the type of boomer cucks that go to a bar to watch sports or something (or even worse the news).

What a sad miserable existence to be surrounded by a bunch of old drunks, and run the risk of violence (these cucks are always fighting each other).

I remember watching sitcoms when I was a kid (back then my parents were really poor, didn't have cable, first anime I ever watched was what they showed on Saturday mornings on Fox and ABC back in the 90s).

In the sitcoms the guys would always celebrate how they were going to the bar together to get away from their wives. That's pretty much the plot of every sitcom (not the nu ones like the big bang theory).

Even as a kid I thought why would you want to go leave your family to drink in some strange, dirty place.

In you know where they have this practice called "nomikai"

In it they leave work with their coworkers (and often their boss is there too so you have to keep your act in check, you can't even relax). Every night you're supposed to get drunk with these cucks for hours after work (after the horrendously long work day) and then take the last train back home staggering drunk where your wife will already be asleep.

And then they wonder why there's so much cheating going on over there.

That won't be a problem for me, since as a westerner I am still a free spirited individualistic American (the only western ideal I can respect outside of Christianity). I'm never doing nomikai with a bunch of ricecels while my waifu is left alone and I can only see her on the weekends.

I'd do this before I do nomikai.

CCM Kakegurui   Episode 07   English Subbed mkv snapshot 12 22 2017 08 22 19 32 37

Back to the thread topic.

A sad miserable state of existence these bars are.

With lonely old sexless boomers, a few rotten old foids with unlimited SMV as a result of the cucks around them buying them drinks.

Just pathetic

Men collectively looking to get away from their wives, BACK THEN, is a major mgtowpill.

it's just a place to hang out, similar to a cafe or restaurant. Which is why I don't care for it.

I never got the appeal of it either.

it's just a place to hang out, similar to a cafe or restaurant. Which is why I don't care for it.

LoliShocked

See that's what I don't understand.

When I'm in my college classes I just want to come home to be alone with my waifus.

Hanging out with a bunch of drunks would be hell for me.

View attachment 64541

See that's what I don't understand.

When I'm in my college classes I just want to come home to be alone with my waifus.

Hanging out with a bunch of drunks would be hell for me.
I drink alone precisely for the reasons listed above.

it's probably even more pathetic going to the bar alone, which I would never do in the first place.

Imagine being a boomer, dressing up, get into a car, drive, waste gasoline, be exposed to dangerous hazards like drunk driving, bar fights, bar shootings; spend money on beer, food, be in a stool waiting for time to pass by, get cucked buy her a drink, keep wasting money just to "have fun". now imagine doing that on the weekends every. single. month.
I couldn't do that either.

I don't drink but I would rather have a bottle of ramune while watching some Dagashi Kashi.

View attachment 64545
Good. Alcohol is not good for boymaxxing, I already did my research

I'd rather watch anime at home

i don't like the idea of drinking around others because i don't want to get judged and drinking is more of a "get shitfaced" experience for me than a social experience

Imagine being a boomer, dressing up, get into a car, drive, waste gasoline, be exposed to dangerous hazards like drunk driving, bar fights, bar shootings; spend money on beer, food, be in a stool waiting for time to pass by, get cucked buy her a drink, keep wasting money just to "have fun". now imagine doing that on the weekends every. single. month.

Good. Alcohol is not good for boymaxxing, I already did my research

Yes as part of my BoyMaxxing I do not engage in any vices.

No drugs, no alcohol, no partying.

I am an Anti-DegeneracyCel

GunSmug

Nvr got the apeal of that.
I'd love a loyal wife to go home to... not a stinky bar with other men..

I drink alone.

beer tastes like fucking death. id rather just have diet coke or water.
I’m more of a wine person myself but yeah most liquor tastes like shit, though in my opinion so is Diet Coke, I can hardly drink regular Coke. Water easily beats both of them out

Can't stand pubs, all those fucking dog ppl (extraverts, NT's). Getting pissed up on a Friday/Saturday night, that shit is for ppl that can't stand life & just don't want to admit it or deep down don't like the company they're keeping. Drinking is best done at home with mixed spirits.